British Speedway Forum
ruffdiamond

Newcastle V Edinburgh Koc Semi-final ?

Typically speedway that he could help us to qualify for the final............... Against his own team

Typically speedway that he could help us to qualify for the final............... Against his own team

would'nt worry too much about that now :-(

Nope - all over by the looks of it. :sad: :sad: :sad:

its theo and Nathan graves guesting on sunday for kerr and mills as Richie has tickets for the gp in Poland and wont get back until half 2 on sunday

Richie obviously doesn't need the money, and I assume he has no interest in riding for us next season. I'll still be there on Sunday supporting the team, whoever is riding. Season finale and see everyone for the last time until next year.

That was pathetic apart from the diamonds King and Neilsen who at least put some effort in.Why British Teams put up with foreigners like Dilger who season after season can't even ride to their assessed average beats me,Pl needs to introduce fast track for British juniors rather than these duff foreigners ,we might even unearth a rider or two.

Just noticed I'm in the wrong thread but I think it's obvious what I'm saying

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 3

its theo and Nathan graves guesting on sunday for kerr and mills as Richie has tickets for the gp in Poland and wont get back until half 2 on sunday

Bugger! When was that announced? Surely Richie would not have taken the booking under those circumstances. Is this revealed after tonight's defeat? I would prefer to believe that Richie had those tickets as a 'freebie' which he would have forgone if we had a realistic chance of winning. His season has not gone well and Poland appears on hold, so a return to his happier hunting grounds up here is not totally out of the question surely.

Bugger! When was that announced? Surely Richie would not have taken the booking under those circumstances. Is this revealed after tonight's defeat? I would prefer to believe that Richie had those tickets as a 'freebie' which he would have forgone if we had a realistic chance of winning. His season has not gone well and Poland appears on hold, so a return to his happier hunting grounds up here is not totally out of the question surely.

George English is not at all impressed by Richie Worrall letting Newcastle down by going to the SGP, as he was booked for 11 days, courtesy of the official Newcastle site Edited by Blacksmith

GE not happy. Monarchs better take some MX bikes for Sunday.

That was pathetic apart from the diamonds King and Neilsen who at least put some effort in.Why British Teams put up with foreigners like Dilger who season after season can't even ride to their assessed average beats me,Pl needs to introduce far track for British juniors rather than these duff foreigners ,we might even unearth a rider or two.

Just noticed I'm in the wrong thread but I think it's obvious what I'm saying

Quite agree, you guys obviously used Dilger tonight because he was there but the fact there are so many poor foreign riders in the PL and the likes of Sarjeant, Clegg, Greaves, Nielsen, Morley etc can't get a ride is criminal. Needs sorting for 2015.

• Like 1

George English is not at all impressed by Richie Worrall letting Newcastle down by going to the SGP, as he was booked for 11 days, courtesy of the official Newcastle site

just read it,,, don't think that statement will do any favours for Richie's credability, and any bridges that were there may have been burned,,, shame, cos I like Richie :-(

Shocking performance by the Diamonds at Edinburgh after such a decent performance there just a few weeks ago. Makes the tie a done deal as far as the Monarchs go, and the treble is now deservedly theirs. Good initial choices, and they have been extremely lucky with injuries, so that is usually a winning formula.

Pleased to see that George has put his real thoughts in print, which side with the views of all of the supporters. Richie might have a handy average for next year, but if he would rather go on the p*** on Poland, and drop someone in with a guest booking, perhaps others might see him in a different light. Remember he is supposed to be a Professional speedway rider.

Shocking performance by the Diamonds at Edinburgh after such a decent performance there just a few weeks ago. Makes the tie a done deal as far as the Monarchs go, and the treble is now deservedly theirs. Good initial choices, and they have been extremely lucky with injuries, so that is usually a winning formula.

Pleased to see that George has put his real thoughts in print, which side with the views of all of the supporters. Richie might have a handy average for next year, but if he would rather go on the p*** on Poland, and drop someone in with a guest booking, perhaps others might see him in a different light. Remember he is supposed to be a Professional speedway rider.

maybe that's the reason his brother now looks the better rider.

maybe that's the reason his brother now looks the better rider.

......and surprisingly has a higher average.

maybe Richie only agreed to guest, to make sure we did'nt get thru, now Stevie and his new mates have done the job there's no-need,,, dunno, stranger thing's have happened :-)