British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Edinburgh V Newcastle Koc Semi Final 1st Leg Fri 3 Oct 7.30pm

Oh dear.

You didn't book accommodation did you.

• Like 1

Nope - doing the peterborough match though.

Running out of match days.

Edinburgh Monarchs ‏@EdinMonarchs 14m14 minutes ago

After yet another forecasting failure by @metoffice, tonight's match against @diamondspeedway has been postponed

Find it hard to believe where Edinburgh get there forecasts,never seen any that didn't suggest the wet weather was coming back in this evening(if it ever stopped in most of the Lothians).probably gambled with it being Newcastle and fairly local opposition.How many times this season have they said Definately On only to call off late on.

Find it hard to believe where Edinburgh get there forecasts,never seen any that didn't suggest the wet weather was coming back in this evening(if it ever stopped in most of the Lothians).probably gambled with it being Newcastle and fairly local opposition.How many times this season have they said Definately On only to call off late on.

And then churlishly blame the Met Office.

The MetCheck forecast for Armadale was moderate rain until 12 noon then dry thereafter - I am 10 miles away in Livingston - the forecast was rain all day and they were right with that one. When the rain comes from the west, it often passes over Armadale then falls east of the Bathgate hllls.

With Torun next weekend then France the week after till end November that is my Monarchs speedway over this season :( Plus we were due in hospitality tonight. Never mind, just have to rely on the chatzone updates as the business end of the season unfolds.

My F5 button will be worn out!

And then churlishly blame the Met Office.

Why not blame the Met Office - they got it badly wrong for the second time in the last 4/5 weeks.

Re-arranged for 7pm Fri 10th Oct as the first part of a Double-header with the League Cup Final 2nd Leg vs Peterborough.

Diamonds match on first.

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100331

Edited to see if link works!

Edited by Steve Park

Re-arranged for 7pm Fri 10th Oct as the first part of a Double-header with the League Cup Final 2nd Leg vs Peterborough.

Diamonds match on first.

any fans wanting to go my numbers on the supporters club page but I must no by this Tuesday at the latest for running a coach/minibus

Diamonds match on first.

Note to web team the link above takes you to the website but the contents does not display!

Note to web team the link above takes you to the website but the contents does not display!

It does appear to have been removed (jumped the gun perhaps), but was still listed as 10/10, 7pm, on the fixtures page about 30 mins ago.

It does appear to have been removed (jumped the gun perhaps), but was still listed as 10/10, 7pm, on the fixtures page about 30 mins ago.

If you go onto the Newcastle page, and click News at the top, it is still there

If you go onto the Newcastle page, and click News at the top, it is still there

Ta

Also now confirmed on Edinburgh Website.

I would like to thank George English for his co-operation in allowing us to run this double header on Friday.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 3

I would like to thank George English for his co-operation in allowing us to run this double header on Friday.

😄😂