British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thebaron

Scunthorpe 2015

How long is Douglas out for?

until luna, howe and Davies get their ave down so they can fit him in for Perks :)
  • Like 3

Is there any word what is actually wrong with Howe. Saw on here it was a non racing injury but at he European Longtrack semi his absence was given as a speedway injury? Sounds a little smoke and mirrors.......

Is there any word what is actually wrong with Howe. Saw on here it was a non racing injury but at he European Longtrack semi his absence was given as a speedway injury? Sounds a little smoke and mirrors.......

Shoulder injury, due to workshop accident.

All the best

Rob

until luna, howe and Davies get their ave down so they can fit him in for Perks

sounds like you've got your wish regarding perks.ive heard they've replaced him.

Does Davies average stay at 4.17 right throughout May or does it constantly get updated as he does more meetings.

Does Davies average stay at 4.17 right throughout May or does it constantly get updated as he does more meetings.

it shouldnt be 4.17 now if the rules are being applied consistently.

No other rider in the same position of waiting to ride 4 home 4 away has had a new average applied early.

All should be changed or none IMO.

Although if it is purely a result of a proposed redeclaration it does set a precedent to be followed if others teams do the same.

sounds like you've got your wish regarding perks.ive heard they've replaced him.

Some regulars are keeping quite about this I reckon there is something in it.

Does Nike get a new average when he has completed 4 home and away? If so Scunny will have plenty of points to play with come Tuesday. Todd Kurtz maybe?

Edited by eric i

Niike will get new average when completing the right amount of fixtures or when Matt ford decides he can have one

Is this right that we have replaced Ellis already?; come on for goodness sake what chance has he had to get dialled in proper and in his first full season?. I realise we will have a decision to make anyway when Ryan rocks up 22 May.

I said we should stick by the team and let it develop. If we can fit in the likes of a Todd Kurtz; then fair does but feel sorry for Perks if this is the case.

When's Howie back; will he be fit for Monday next?

Is this right that we have replaced Ellis already?; come on for goodness sake what chance has he had to get dialled in proper and in his first full season?. I realise we will have a decision to make anyway when Ryan rocks up 22 May.

I said we should stick by the team and let it develop. If we can fit in the likes of a Todd Kurtz; then fair does but feel sorry for Perks if this is the case.

When's Howie back; will he be fit for Monday next?

no we haven't total bulrubbish

• Like 1

hurry up, Peterborough are wanting kurtz as well. come to think of it , they want every body going. greedy bar people.

it shouldnt be 4.17 now if the rules are being applied consistently.

No other rider in the same position of waiting to ride 4 home 4 away has had a new average applied early.

All should be changed or none IMO.

Although if it is purely a result of a proposed redeclaration it does set a precedent to be followed if others teams do the same.

He has a rolling average, so why should it be changed after 4H and 4A anyway??