British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2015

Fixtures announced tomorrow at 10am for the Stars

Poole at home on consecutive weeks in March :blink:

#greatplanning

Poole at home on consecutive weeks in March :blink:

#greatplanning

March 26th is Elite Shield.. and March 31st, May 28th and July 1st according to website. How can they have three home meetings in the League against Poole, or have i missed something :o

May 28th is shown as a reserved date for King's Lynn on the British speedway official website. Perhaps Lynn are trying to re-arrange the March 31st date to May28th which would seem much better.

• Like 1

Its an either or (May/July) , if you read a note at the bottom of the Fixtures. Does seem a strange one though to have Poole at home twice inside a few days. Having the fixtures out brings it all a step closer. When is Easter this Year ? ( as in date wise)

Its an either or (May/July) , if you read a note at the bottom of the Fixtures. Does seem a strange one though to have Poole at home twice inside a few days. Having the fixtures out brings it all a step closer. When is Easter this Year ? ( as in date wise)

Good Friday April 3rd - hence all the meetings (10).

Gotcha now. I just looked at EDP website to get the Lynn fixtures. Are the Premier League fixtures out as well ?

The PotE is listed as 5th August, gotta be one to look forward to in our 50th year :-)

I'm looking forward to going to as many fixtures as possible, hope we're in for a successful year!!!!

The PotE is listed as 5th August, gotta be one to look forward to in our 50th year :-)

I'm looking forward to going to as many fixtures as possible

The first GP is on 18/4...;)

I'm looking forward to going to as many fixtures as possible, hope we're in for a successful year!!!!

I can see about half of the Lynn fixtures unless I book holidays.But I can see every Peterborough match :o .C'mon Buster change our race night to a Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon and I could make every one :D

Hope we get some decent weather in March. Saddlebow always seems 5degrees colder than the rest of Norfolk

I can see about half of the Lynn fixtures unless I book holidays.But I can see every Peterborough match :o .C'mon Buster change our race night to a Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon and I could make every one :D

Just book ya holidays!!! I'm no Boro fan, are you?

The first GP is on 18/4...;)

😲😵😛😝😎😪😖😭🙈🙉💩👹👅👎

Just book ya holidays!!! I'm no Boro fan, are you?

No I certainly am no Borough fan.

Only get 17 days hols to use so sometimes feel its a waste just to use on speedway.

March 31st Kings Lynn v Poole is the first EL meeting of 2015 to be shown on SKY for those that cannot attend.

• Like 1

Do we really want to go to NA twice in 5 days to watch KL v Poole? Hope one is rained off so the meets are spread better through the season. Crazy planning.....made worse by the fact that league meet is now on sky - so can't really move either date!