British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2015

No other team had the unbeaten run we had and to my knowledge no other team were deducted 11 points hence why I argue we were best overall. I still argue under different circumstances we could have made it through to the final but that wasnt the case and we have to look forward to 2015 which is what I was attempting to do in my post.

I think you will find that all teams except one had points deducted, it just so happened that KL had raced more matches against Birmingham, so the effect was actually the same for all teams. Under different circumstances most teams could of won the title, but I will concede that certainly up until the injuries started, that KL were the best team in the league. Good luck for next year.

So now our minds fully switch over to 2015 and already I'm looking forward to it.

Obviously we have no idea on the rules but the general consensus is maybe just 1 FTR in 2015. At a rough guess I should imagine 39 may be the team building average

1. Niels Kristian Iversen 8.77

2. Robert Lambert 5.32

3. Kenneth Bjerre 7.48

4. Nicklas Porsing 6.10

5. Tai Woffinden 7.12

6. Lewis Kerr 4.15 (Converted PL Ave)

7. Lewis Rose FTR

Ave 38.94

• Like 2

No doubt KL will wish to continue to get a cheap deal on Peterborough assets.

• Like 1

So now our minds fully switch over to 2015 and already I'm looking forward to it.

Obviously we have no idea on the rules but the general consensus is maybe just 1 FTR in 2015. At a rough guess I should imagine 39 may be the team building average

2. Robert Lambert 5.32

3. Kenneth Bjerre 7.48

4. Nicklas Porsing 6.10

5. Tai Woffinden 7.12

7. Lewis Rose FTR

Ave 38.94

Only 3 recognised number 1's ? No chance of doing well then :wink: Not surprised you haven't included Schlein but no Mads? Edited by Steve0

Iversen

Bech

Mads

Robert

Porsing

Kerr

Rose

Although all a bit pointlesa until we know FTD rider rules and average limits etc.

2. Robert Lambert 5.32

3. Kenneth Bjerre 7.48

4. Nicklas Porsing 6.10

5. Tai Woffinden 7.12

7. Lewis Rose FTR

Ave 38.94

Good luck with getting number 5.

you have two hopes of that happening - one is Bob Hope

Good luck with getting number 5.

you have two hopes of that happening - one is Bob Hope

About the same chance as Wolves have!!!

• Like 1

About the same chance as Wolves have!!!

We at least have the slimmest of hopes, Bobs uncle maybe. ;)

• Like 1

2. Robert Lambert 5.32

3. Kenneth Bjerre 7.48

4. Nicklas Porsing 6.10

5. Tai Woffinden 7.12

7. Lewis Rose FTR

Ave 38.94

Like this team,but if you wanted to be brutal you could drop Porsing and Lambert and bring in Mikkel Bech Jensen and a 4pt foreigner or Kozza.

But I would be more than happy with your team as it retains 6 of the 7 riders we had this season.

• Like 1

Depending on points limit and assuming only 1 FTR as that's what everyone is suggesting.

Can't see many changes

1. Iversen (hopefully will be fit)

2. Porsing (blows hot and cold but still young with potential)

3. Schlein (club asset)

4. Korneliussen (on a bargain average next year)

5. Bjerre (hopefully injury free season)

6. Lambert (future star)

7. Kerr/Rose (don't think Kerr will be FTR but if only one per team you never know)

Not bothered working out points total but think this would be an exciting team again.

Iversen

Bech

Mads

Robert

Porsing

Kerr

Rose

Although all a bit pointlesa until we know FTD rider rules and average limits etc.

That's the thing. It's hard as we don't know who will still be on the draft (or though surely Rose should still be protected unless certain club with no assets in it then changes rule)

We don't know if it will still be 2 from FTD or as some are suggesting 1 FTD and 1 rider of any nationality not on there.

The way I understand it Kerr will have to ride in the top 5 of the team or not ride for Kings Lynn at all Rose I think can stay at 6/7 that's the way I think the F/T system works ?

The way I understand it Kerr will have to ride in the top 5 of the team or not ride for Kings Lynn at all Rose I think can stay at 6/7 that's the way I think the F/T system works ?

But surely if they are only using 1 FTR and Kerr's average is lower than the remaining riders he will have to be at reserve.

But surely if they are only using 1 FTR and Kerr's average is lower than the remaining riders he will have to be at reserve.

Nobody knows how the FTR system works from this point on! Why on earth didn't they come up with a proper, three-year plan for it at the beginning?

Nobody knows how the FTR system works from this point on! Why on earth didn't they come up with a proper, three-year plan for it at the beginning?

Don't think they even plan from month to month.Think you are expecting a bit to much for them to come up with a 3 year plan :o