British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2015

I think it will set up like the this

Iversen - likes to keep his clubs the same, lives fairly local

Schlein - club asset and club captain, also got his testimonial booked with us next year

Lambert - talented youngster, won't want anyone else to use him

Kerr - club asset, local lad who has done brilliantly for us

Rose - if the ftr system goes with one then I don't see us choosing anyone else, improved so much this year

Those above I believe will be in the team then I feel it will be a choice between

Bjerre, mads, nicholls, fricke or porsing

Depending on how they try and set the side and and dependant on limits and ftr

Schlein - club asset and club captain, also got his testimonial booked with us next year

Rose - if the ftr system goes with one then I don't see us choosing anyone else, improved so much this year

Those above I believe will be in the team then I feel it will be a choice between

Pretty spot on there I reckon, but the other two may not come from that list....

I have a feeling we won't be seeing puk in the elite league next year 😢

I have a feeling we won't be seeing puk in the elite league next year

Let's hope your feeling is wrong!!

• Like 1

I have a feeling we won't be seeing puk in the elite league next year

You may well be correct on that. Word in Denmark is that Puk will be putting 100% into a World Championship bid in 2015, and Britain will not be a priority..

Coming back from an injury as serious as the one Niels sustained could go one of 2 ways;

1 he could need as many meeting as possible to get back to fitness so would want to sign for Lynn OR

2 - he could want to ease himself back in and not want to over commit himself and so could skip riding in the UK in 2015, like blupanther says, to focus on a World Championship bid.

Selfishly, I hope Niels comes back for another season as he was this year, the best rider in the Elite League. He is a joy to watch and would be the first name in the line up if I was Buster. Pretty sure, that if he rides in the UK next season it will be for the Stars.

• Like 3

After reading his weekly column on the EDP website I think Puk still wants to ride in GB. If this is the case I am sure that Buster and Rob will do everything possible to sign him.

• Like 1

:shock::shock::shock::nono:

he should stick to the day job (commentating) next year - he's far better at that! :wink:

Edited by Star Fever

A lot will depend on how many Ex Panthers KL continue to get for free.

A lot will depend on how many Ex Panthers KL continue to get for free.

That comment has a nasty taste to it . We all know the asset system is dead in the water and does nothing but complicate the existence of the riders.

Appreciate some clubs have forked out big on certain riders, but there are many more who are assumed the property of just because they rode for them years back. Surely the BSPA should make a ruling on this so in the future both the Clubs, Supporter and Riders are free to ride for whoever. Obviously, any new ruling needs to be Date governed.

Comments like above does no good for the sport..........purely giving self gratification for the individual, who undoubtedly has got all his facts wrong.............

I think Bech will feature in next years Lynn Line Up. The One rider I really hope to see back in Lynn Colours next season is Lewis Rose. I think the boy has massive potential.

Other than to throw riders names around, there's not much point in putting together 1-7's for 2015 - so much depends on the FTD review AND whether or not the riders are going to have their averages scrapped in favour of a grading system which after the heat format changes this season, seems the only sensible solution to me.

• Like 1

With the recent problems at Birmingham, and now Eastbourne, how do we know there will even be an Elite League next year? Its been a watered down league for many seasons now, and with many GP riders choosing not to ride in the UK, I can only see it getting worse. I'm sure we can all remember the days when teams consisted of some of the worlds best, but no longer I'm afraid. I do fear for the future of our sport, unless we can market it much better than we do now.

However, assuming Lynn run in the Elite League, I'd like to bet Buster and Rob already have names pencilled in for 2015, so lets trust their judgement and look forward to another great year at Saddlebow Road.

With the recent problems at Birmingham, and now Eastbourne, how do we know there will even be an Elite League next year?

There will be, they have already had pre AGM talks and indications are it will be an 8 team EL.