British Speedway Forum

I can't remember who North was guesting for at Leicester this year, but he did the same thing to young Josh Bates has he did to Barker. He pushed him into the fence and Josh came a terrible tummble. He is one dangerous rider that needs to be taken under a good riders wing and shown that he needs to respect his fellow riders, before one of them fences him and ends his career.

Nope

Might be better at Poole if Holder can take him under his wing.

Also was there the night he deliberatly fenced Barker, which was one of the most disgraceful dangerous things ive seen on a speedway track. Barker was no angel dont get me wrong but North set out to deliberatly injure another rider. Seem to vaguely remember him doing something on Sky at Coventry last season?

I dont like North the person but on the right avaerage he could do a job. Just dont think he is on a good average.

And before any blue tints accuse me of anti poole my dislike of North goes back a long way........isnt that right blupanther lol!

Nope

Might be better at Poole if Holder can take him under his wing.

Also was there the night he deliberatly fenced Barker, which was one of the most disgraceful dangerous things ive seen on a speedway track. Barker was no angel dont get me wrong but North set out to deliberatly injure another rider. Seem to vaguely remember him doing something on Sky at Coventry last season?

I dont like North the person but on the right avaerage he could do a job. Just dont think he is on a good average.

And before any blue tints accuse me of anti poole my dislike of North goes back a long way........isnt that right blupanther lol!

The thing at Coventry was between him and Hansen. But he did to Hansen what Hansen did to him!

• Like 2

TBF North did nothing wrong and it was all Hansens fault.

I like Holder and glad he is back in the EL but can't help thinking he won't be as invincible as in previous seasons.

He can't be all bad then?! Tsk tsk Barker and Aussies - a terrible mixture!!! :D

Hope Berwick haven't got any Aussies?...........Oh hang on. Oh dear!!!

oh he cant be all bad because he set out to deliberatly hurt another rider? what a stupid response.

Barker is a bit of a plum who shoots his mouth off a bit i give you that but doesnt condone what North did or does it in your mind?

A simple reply would have been you hope North does nothing like it at Poole and perhaps Holder can help him but instead you make a daft statement.

Ive said it many times before i was never a big fan of Lee Richardson , i remember him fencing Loram in the British Final, but never in a million years would i have ever wanted him hurt or the tragedy that occured.

By condoning what North did to Barker is a tad silly

Glad to see Chris Holder back in the league one quality rider and a thoroughly nice chap to boot.

Serious injuries inevitably take their toll and its hard to come back as strong as before. I don't see him as a contender in 2015 but once 100% fit he has more titles in him.

• Like 1

oh he cant be all bad because he set out to deliberatly hurt another rider? what a stupid response.

Barker is a bit of a plum who shoots his mouth off a bit i give you that but doesnt condone what North did or does it in your mind?

A simple reply would have been you hope North does nothing like it at Poole and perhaps Holder can help him but instead you make a daft statement.

Ive said it many times before i was never a big fan of Lee Richardson , i remember him fencing Loram in the British Final, but never in a million years would i have ever wanted him hurt or the tragedy that occured.

By condoning what North did to Barker is a tad silly

You clearly don't know North any more than you know Barker. You have no more idea of what was in North's mind than I do. Its just your opinion as it is mine!!

You clearly don't know North any more than you know Barker. You have no more idea of what was in North's mind than I do. Its just your opinion as it is mine!!

I think the hi 5s and 'banter' afterwards showed exactly what was in his mind.

please stop spouting crap! I was there and North tried to fence him down the back straight and failed. He then fences coming out the 4th bend. He then proceeded to 'celebrate' with his pit crew what he had done. So as you were not there that night best you don't comment

Garrity asked him after the race had finished what had happened and North told him he had put him in the fence. Could hear the conversation down the back straight!

Signing dakota is almost as bad as wolves signing musielak. Awful signing and no real improvement there at all.

Why is it?

Musielak rode at number 2 in the Swedish Elitserien and scored 10 points.

He could be the find of the season!