British Speedway Forum
Stats

Australian Gp Is Back

Scored 5 so far, so yeah clearly trying to hard to be competitive. He earned his place through the Aussie champs the exact same way cook earned his through country's championship.

They have a far better youth system than us, we could learn a few things from them on that front but don't let your hatred get in the way of the facts.

The Aussie youth system wouldn't get very far without the British leagues.

• Like 3

Scored 5 so far, so yeah clearly trying to hard to be competitive. He earned his place through the Aussie champs the exact same way cook earned his through country's championship.

They have a far better youth system than us, we could learn a few things from them on that front but don't let your hatred get in the way of the facts.

I don't waste my time "hating" anyone, least of all sub-standard PL riders. I suggest you don't waste yours licking another man's arse. Clown.

What might we learn? How to flood the British leagues with bright young things like Todd Kurtz, Justin Sedgmen and Masters? GB barely has any top riders and we still have nearly as many as Australia.

Edited by SavalasCloutingU21Champ
  • Like 2

I don't waste my time "hating" anyone, least of all sub-standard PL riders. I suggest you don't waste yours licking another man's arse. Clown.

9 point average, really sub standard that.

No point trying to debate with you as all you do is start attacking riders and people with personal insults.

• Like 1

Holder looks underpowered. Badly. It's looked that way for most the second half of the season (league racing too) to my eyes. Just doesn't seem to look quick...

• Like 1

Absolutely terrific Australian SGP. Had a bit of everything.

Holder's form is without doubt an effect of what's happened to his best mate and is struggling to come to terms with it.

Think he's needing the winter (summer in his homeland) break.

9 point average, really sub standard that.

No point trying to debate with you as all you do is start attacking riders and people with personal insults.

You accused me of hating Masters also... I dont, yet you troll every thread looking for people to accuse and defend anything remotley connected with Edinburgh.. How sad is that.

Now if you are a grown adult with any bias you would have lambasted Masters for his actions, but because you masterbate over anything Edinburgh you simply cant, because you are so far up their ar5es, as proved on virtually every thread you post on.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 2

This is why having wildcard picks every year is rubbish. It would be edge of the seat stuff between Holder and Kildermand for the 8th place, but whoever misses out will get a pick anyway.

You accused me of hating Masters also... I dont, yet you troll every thread looking for people to accuse and defend anything remotley connected with Edinburgh.. How sad is that.

Now if you are a grown adult with any bias you would have lambasted Masters for his actions, but because you masterbate over anything Edinburgh you simply cant, because you are so far up their ar5es, as proved on virtually every thread you post on.

Not true as if you have a look at the our match against Redcar and the incident with bjerre you'll see that's not true but you just carry on with what suits your argument.

Not true as if you have a look at the our match against Redcar and the incident with bjerre you'll see that's not true but you just carry on with what suits your argument.

so how do i hate Masters then?? Because i think he was at fault?? Why do you defend his sctions??

I was a little suspicious

when you ever see Woffy fall off, let alone by himself :)

Bet365 were still offering NKI at 8s before the semi. Crazy! He would have been 2nd top scorer if not for his exclusion.

Glad I double dipped! Come on Niels!!

so how do i hate Masters then?? Because i think he was at fault?? Why do you defend his sctions??

You've had several digs at him over the year on Edinburgh match day threads for no real reason. pedersen mechanic shouldn't have got involved yes or no? If he didn't all that happened wouldn't have. A wee punch now and again is good for the sport gets people talking.