British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow V Berwick The Final After The Final 19/10/14 @ 3-15p.m.

Not that well, it was April 1974!! :t: Just for the record then, how about Tina Turner, March 1985? ;)

Yes that well.

The album came out in 1974 but the single charted in 1973.

!!! :t::t::rofl:

http://www.last.fm/music/Ann+Peebles/_/I+Can't+Stand+the+Rain

You've got it haven't you, come on, admit it!! :D

Used to have it - till the missus gave all the vinyl away to a jumble sale without me knowing!!

the meeting was called off 5 Hours ago

Was a pic on Facebook from Mitchell Davey (whom I would presume would be somewhere close to Ashfield) of a bit of a cloudy but blue sky....

Was a pic on Facebook from Mitchell Davey (whom I would presume would be somewhere close to Ashfield) of a bit of a cloudy but blue sky....

Was torrential all last night and this morning up until noon so track would have been long gone pity they don't ride in the sky meeting didn't stand a chance after the overnight rain.

all it says on the website is that it's off due to the weather. having the dinner dance last night as well might have something to do with it could have had a few Darcy Wards on show for the tigs. :drink::drink:

usual poor attempt to stir there Blobby.

anyone in the central belt and west of scotland can tell you its been canoes we need today not bikes. I could take a pic out my window just now showing a bit blue sky then point the camera at the ground to show flooding.

• Like 1

usual poor attempt to stir there Blobby.

anyone in the central belt and west of scotland can tell you its been canoes we need today not bikes. I could take a pic out my window just now showing a bit blue sky then point the camera at the ground to show flooding.

Not even as good as poor don't know why they can't just accept we called the meeting off due to inclement weather instead off trying to stir the pot with there p*ss poor seen a picture off the sky , dance was last night comments not really that difficult to understand is it or wait a minute :nono: .

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Maybe it was called off just so the Glasgow fans can see David Bellego in the colours of Berwick again and think what might've been.

• Like 1

Maybe it was called off just so the Glasgow fans can see David Bellego in the colours of Berwick again and think what might've been.

Never thought off that screm now let me think, now that i have thought about it for 5 seconds the answer would be a resounding no.

Edited by Gazc

So another one bites the dust .Is there a record for rain affected matches in one season ? :o

Is there a record for rain affected tea dances ?

• Like 1

successful fishing trip

Fishing got rained off you not noticed also heard on the grapevine there is a vicious rumour going around that cookie rolls at the starts any truth in this Mr B as you clearly seem to be the man in the know lately.

Fishing got rained off you not noticed also heard on the grapevine there is a vicious rumour going around that cookie rolls at the starts any truth in this Mr B as you clearly seem to be the man in the know lately.

doesn't need to roll when he has rocket fuel, 600cc etc. ;)