British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Berwick Border Trophy 2nd Leg 25/10/14 19:00 Hrs

Fine....ill do it, final home meet of the season, decided to come back to Worky after al!!

Comets v Bandits we try again, hopefully track is as good as against Edinburgh last week....and the result. :approve:

Isn't this the outstanding play-off match, rather than the Border Trophy?

All the best

Rob

Officially its a Play-off match, but after both teams were eliminated both promotions agreed to tag on this Border Trophy, to add some excitement.

Officially its a Play-off match, but after both teams were eliminated both promotions agreed to tag on this Border Trophy, to add some excitement.

Ah, I see, makes sense now.

All the best

Rob

Is this meeting on sky lol

Sadly no, instead they have chosen a game of football between Real Madrid and Barcelona, both up and coming teams it seems.

• Like 1

Probably be only a couple of hundred hardy souls down DP tonight, with that cold wind blowing in off the Solway I would reckon this will be the fastest meeting of the season to get done and hopefully prevent those people being frozen to the spot? :D

7pts to make up is more than doable for the Comets and I'm quietly confident of a 10/12pt win tonight!! ;)

Wont be there myself, season is over for me due to work but I'll keep an eye out for the updates, if anyone is doing them, for as long as possible and will get the result later on, wish everyone well tonight with no injuries, lets finish on a happy note!! :t:

Glad to see that we did finish on a happy note, better result than anticipated tho judging by the enthusiasm on here it cant have been that important after all, not a comment, disappointing, did nothing happen? :neutral:

Glad to see that we did finish on a happy note, better result than anticipated tho judging by the enthusiasm on here it cant have been that important after all, not a comment, disappointing, did nothing happen? :neutral:

Rumour is that Berwick had sussed the Glasgow would be off today and were saving there-self for today's party.

It was a pretty straightforward win against a depleted Bandits side. The highlight was one of the best races I've seen in ages between Ricky, Ulrich, Vissing and Edberg - passing and repasses the whole race, made it worthwhile going

• Like 2

Rumour is that Berwick had sussed the Glasgow would be off today and were saving there-self for today's party.

And.... why not!! :t:

It was a pretty straightforward win against a depleted Bandits side. The highlight was one of the best races I've seen in ages between Ricky, Ulrich, Vissing and Edberg - passing and repasses the whole race, made it worthwhile going

Always the way, whenever I'm not there, :sad: wonder if they are trying to tell me something? :unsure::D

And.... why not!! :t:

Always the way, whenever I'm not there, :sad: wonder if they are trying to tell me something? :unsure::D

Probably said to themself's that Lord Lucan is missing again :lol: .

Probably said to themself's that Lord Lucan is missing again :lol: .

Well done Gazc, never saw that link to my past, need to up my game here!! :D