British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

2015 Speedway Gp Challange

For the past couple of years it's been carried on Motors TV in the week following.

Sadly there's nothing there this year. I've checked up to the 25th.

For it to appear on You Tube it has to be televised first......

Dorna told me that the FIM are doing the filming-so I suppose it might just appear on the FIM live TV website in due course.

Dorna told me that the FIM are doing the filming-so I suppose it might just appear on the FIM live TV website in due course.

Those previous transmissions carried the FIM id, rather like the ice racing. I take it Dorna have been involved in the past working for the FIM. I've been wondering who was producing it for the FIM and who was commentating since the coverage carries no credits, just the FIM logo.

Those previous transmissions carried the FIM id, rather like the ice racing. I take it Dorna have been involved in the past working for the FIM. I've been wondering who was producing it for the FIM and who was commentating since the coverage carries no credits, just the FIM logo.

I think that Tapes Up Productions did most of the FIM meetings last year. Not sure if they are still doing them this year.

Kildemand and Zmarzlik

Edited by DutchGrasstrack
  • Like 1

Its strange that what is probably the most important International meeting outside of the GPs is never shown on TV(live)...You'd think SKY or Eurosport would be all over it..BT even..Has anyone ever given a reason why its not on?....Philip, Do you know?

Agreed, think the viewing figures may surprise them. Think I 'll have to go to it next year as it's on my bucket list.

Its strange that what is probably the most important International meeting outside of the GPs is never shown on TV(live)...You'd think SKY or Eurosport would be all over it..BT even..Has anyone ever given a reason why its not on?....Philip, Do you know?

Unlikely to be on Sky as they don't hold the covering rights, EuroSport have live cycling followed by live tennis on one channel with live British Superbikes on the other, I suppose they mightve put it on their Quest channel.

Unlikely to be on Sky as they don't hold the covering rights, EuroSport have live cycling followed by live tennis on one channel with live British Superbikes on the other, I suppose they mightve put it on their Quest channel.

I was talking generally Screrm...even when SKY had the GPs there was no challenge....Don't get it.

I was talking generally Screrm...even when SKY had the GPs there was no challenge....Don't get it.

I'd settle for it on Eurosport a couple of hours later in a 2 hour package like the GP earlier this year...avoid the updates and it would be great viewing with all the delays cut out.

PRODUCTION costs I presume