British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

2015 Speedway Gp Challange

so he has no balls or ambition then?? Just happy to plod along??

To be fair, although I said he has no balls, I honestly think he has zero choice in the matter.

Many Russian sportsmen are controlled by 'other sources'. He is told what to do whether he likes it or not. He is a pawn in One Sports battle to undermine the GP series so they can gain control. If and once they do, you can guarantee that Emil will suddenly not have an issue with the 'number of rounds'.

Bomber qualifying means at least a wildcard isn't used on a token British rider & earnt by merit whether that be this year on his home track in Poland or when he qualified from another favourite tracks of his at Poole.

Long live the Bomber😀😀

• Like 2

so he has no balls or ambition then?? Just happy to plod along??

Just explain to me Emil has no balls, you obviously have NEVER seen him ride to come out with a Ludicrous comment like that

Kildemand scored 10.. hardly failing 'big time'.

Again, remind me how Emil and Laguta got on in the qualifying?

I will tell you, they did as well as either you or me.

Both failed tonight end of,ok some of us do not rate Laguta i respect that but if he reached a semi or Final he would always be a danger.Emil for me is the best rider in the world and it is a travesty that he is not in the series.
  • Like 1

Both failed tonight end of,ok some of us do not rate Laguta i respect that but if he reached a semi or Final he would always be a danger.Emil for me is the best rider in the world and it is a travesty that he is not in the series.

At least they tried. Emil and Laguta didn't so shouldn't even be considered.

Just voicing my opinion ! Harris does nothing to improve the GP's what so ever & would welcome a change in the way of qualifying regardless of the way he qualified !

So your change would be a system that would bring in someone who does not deserve to be in it ?

Just explain to me Emil has no balls, you obviously have NEVER seen him ride to come out with a Ludicrous comment like that

i HAVE seen him ride!!! His riding ability or bravery isnt the issue!! I take it you agree he has no ambition?? or doesnt seem to have.

You can tell by the Rising posts that they have been working hard to get Emil in the series.They know he is a big big loss.I do feel a bit let down because I thought he was doing all of this for my entertainment

• Like 4

Neither did Tai or Darcy!

Right so as a spectacle you are not that bothered if Emil is in it? i do and if Tai wins endless titles without him in it it takes alot of the prestige away from it for me.It is like Joe Frazier winning a title when Ali had his three year absence because of the Vietnam. War.

They'd need 10 reserves if you let one of the Laguta's in the series as they make Nicki look safe on the track.

Are you serious or Pi...d?

Well done to the qualifiers and pleased harris has done it on merit this year. Lindback and kildemand will both get wildcards - think they knew that.