British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Barker & Worrall In Argentina

Just ask a few Lakeside fans and they will give their thoughts on Mr Worrall.

And while your there why not ask a few Speedway promoters and fans (specially Workington) there thoughts on Mr Cooke. Edited by Bigballs

Just ask a few Lakeside fans and they will give their thoughts on Mr Worrall.

And while your there why not ask a few Speedway promoters and fans (specially Workington) there thoughts on Mr Cooke.

Ben Barker + Lewis Bridger haven't even been mentioned yet, and it's already starting to look like the current crop of riders have inherited the totally inept attitudes of their governing body.

Examples of Professionalism, Organisation and Discipline needs to be set at the top...hardly a surprise then when the riders turn out like this then, is it?

And while your there why not ask a few Speedway promoters and fans (specially Workington) there thoughts on Mr Cooke.

Oh grow up for goodness sake/

Worrall walked out of Lakeside and went backwards. Rich Lawson took his place. went from reserve to heat-leader and not only wants to stay, he won't return to Worky under the present set-up. ,That tells you pretty much all you need to know about the respective promotions.. Raking over the past and constantly venting your spleen on Lakeside won't change anything. Get over it.

• Like 1

Oh grow up for goodness sake/

Worrall walked out of Lakeside and went backwards. Rich Lawson took his place. went from reserve to heat-leader and not only wants to stay, he won't return to Worky under the present set-up. ,That tells you pretty much all you need to know about the respective promotions.. Raking over the past and constantly venting your spleen on Lakeside won't change anything. Get over it.

Isn't Lawsons issue more than his family don't approve of his partner so he fell out with them and as his dad is involved at Workington he doesn't want to be there? Nothing to do with any professional differences. Jon Cook is certainly very marmite in the speedway World while the Workington promotion seem to be quite well liked from what I can tell.

Isn't Lawsons issue more than his family don't approve of his partner so he fell out with them and as his dad is involved at Workington he doesn't want to be there? Nothing to do with any professional differences. Jon Cook is certainly very marmite in the speedway World while the Workington promotion seem to be quite well liked from what I can tell.

Big balls has still got a bee in his bonnet about Ritchie Worrall and seems to want to keep having a go at Jon Cook about that, which is what Daytripper seems to be on about hence the reference to Worrall. Bigballs was going on about asking Worky fans what they thought of Cook but as between promotions there seems to be no real issue. Worky invoked a buy back clause which they were legally entitled to do after one season, although their early press releases seemed to indicate that they wanted him back there. Lawson is clearly happy at Lakeside though, given his rate of progress and a big hit with the fans. So basically sour grapes by Bigballs still going on about Worralll and trying to speak for Worky fans instead of just expressing his own opinion.

Big balls has still got a bee in his bonnet about Ritchie Worrall and seems to want to keep having a go at Jon Cook about that, which is what Daytripper seems to be on about hence the reference to Worrall. Bigballs was going on about asking Worky fans what they thought of Cook but as between promotions there seems to be no real issue. Worky invoked a buy back clause which they were legally entitled to do after one season, although their early press releases seemed to indicate that they wanted him back there. Lawson is clearly happy at Lakeside though, given his rate of progress and a big hit with the fans. So basically sour grapes by Bigballs still going on about Worralll and trying to speak for Worky fans instead of just expressing his own opinion.

In reply to you, this thread is about Ben Barker and Richie Worrall out in ARGENTINA nothing to do with Lakeside and it was not I who brought this subject up though it does seem you are the bitter one. As soon as Richies name pops up You Are There.

Yes people are entitled to opinions it is a forum, but the facts arnt out yes as to what happened out there so let's wait to hear from Both lads.

Don't know what exactly happened over there but the riders got the flights and accommodation paid for...now that's a decent deal..I've no doubt they sold gear because that's what visiting riders tend to do...and they would have got decent money for scoring well in the meeting.....all in all I'm sure they could have got a bike over there and rode...and I struggle to understand them moaning about having to pay for some food ......I don't think they have come out of it very well from what I can see.

Don't know what exactly happened over there but the riders got the flights and accommodation paid for...now that's a decent deal..I've no doubt they sold gear because that's what visiting riders tend to do...and they would have got decent money for scoring well in the meeting.....all in all I'm sure they could have got a bike over there and rode...and I struggle to understand them moaning about having to pay for some food ......I don't think they have come out of it very well from what I can see.

There is a photo currently on Facebook which shows the Bulgarian rider Maneev and two others relaxing on deck chairs - obviously between meetings. They look happy enough about things which again tends to make one wonder why Barker and Worrall "threw their dummies out of the pram" and quit the tour.

Edited by Guest

The whole Argentine scenario seems to have goon smoothly. No other riders complaining! Just what did "bite Barker and Worrall on the bum?"

Edited by Guest

So apart from how Brits Worrall and Barker reacted to the series, things seem to have run smoothly for the other competitors? :rolleyes:

From Jamróg and Beschastnov I have heard only positive opinion all series long.

Edited by Ja-Jacek

From what I've seen on Facebook: happy faces all over from Manev and Beschastnov :)