British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Barker & Worrall In Argentina

So apart from how Brits Worrall and Barker reacted to the series, things seem to have run smoothly for the other competitors? :rolleyes:

From Jamróg and Beschastnov I have heard only positive opinion all series long.

THIS IS NOT MY QUOTE: - From Jamróg and Beschastnov I have heard only positive opinion all series long.

So apart from how Brits Worrall and Barker reacted to the series, things seem to have run smoothly for the other competitors? :rolleyes:

This is my original message.

Edited by Guest

Comments from the Russia bloke on Speedway-press.ru:

"Overall, I enjoyed in Argentina, I had a good time and I think that is a good preparation for the next season! I know that a lot of fans watching the championship in Argentina and I received many compliments on them! Thank you all for the congratulations and support! See you in Russia!"

The Argentinean speedway season went well, but the attendances for the meetings at Bahia Blanca were not quite as good as it should have been.

No doubt, the two British lads have spoilt the party for the Argentinean promoters. They had advertised the two British riders, and the fans were looking forward to see tehm in action, and were of course disappointed when Barker and Worrall did not show.

TBF, reading that article it doesn't paint a great picture of Argentinian speedway, the management, their tracks and the support given to the riders!

Riding under a PZM issued license, a federation that has banned their riders from riding at tracks without an APD rode in the Argentinian series on tracks without an APD on the approval of the PZM. This snippet from the Worrall interview in the Spar earlier.

So rules are "rules"...

Riding under a PZM issued license, a federation that has banned their riders from riding at tracks without an APD rode in the Argentinian series on tracks without an APD on the approval of the PZM. This snippet from the Worrall interview in the Spar earlier.

So rules are "rules"...

Flexibility is a wonderful thing.

Who is laying? Maybe Worall?

From Jamróg's story on SportoweFakty:

...Jak na wyluzowaną mentalność Argentyńczyków, organizacja była bardzo dobra... As per the laid-back mentality Argentines, the organization was very good.

...W Bahia Blanca i w każdym innym miejscu tor był przygotowany perfekcyjnie...In Bahia Blanca and elsewhere, the track was prepared perfectly.

...Dmuchane bandy są jedne na całą Argentynę, ale były przewożone na inne tory...Inflatable bands are some of the entire Argentina, but they were transported to other tracks.

Barker and Richie Worrall came to Argentine only for sell parts, party, girls and to much drugs, this is the true. Jakub, Oleg and manev do not problem is more very happy when Barker and Worrall go home.-

Barker and Richie Worrall came to Argentine only for sell parts, party, girls and to much drugs, this is the true. Jakub, Oleg and manev do not problem is more very happy when Barker and Worrall go home.-

I'm sorry but what a load of rubbish! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Next you will be telling us that Albin is a decent speedway rider!

Edited by Mr Blobby

Even Jamrog in that interview said he took parts over to sell.Guess most do.And as for the rest,that is what youngsters do nowadays

• Like 1

Most of this post is total and utter bilge, and you know it is, might be an idea to use the delete option.

There were no problems for and with the other foreign riders, only the two Brits told us about the horror they experienced in Argentina. I believe there is a lot of truth in what Ariel writes.

• Like 1