British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Biggest Improvers

The only thing i remember him being appreciated for was farting burger relish to keep his average at 7 another case off average manipulation you lot really have no shame.

I don't get all this average manipulation Kevin not scoring means he earns less money!

• Like 1

I don't get all this average manipulation Kevin not scoring means he earns less money!

It could all be a complete above board scenario.

Or he could be supplemented from elsewhere - hopefully unlikely but not impossible.

Or he could be spending so little on sh!t equipment it balances out - certainly possible by many accounts.

Ways and means round that surely, if Wolbert was on the fiddle I am amazed Glasgow let the situation go on for entire season.

Unless it is topped up by other means off course just saying like ;) .

Ways and means round that surely, if Wolbert was on the fiddle I am amazed Glasgow let the situation go on for entire season.

To be honest Gordon Pairman did say at the time if there was a replacement willing to come he would have got shot as the way he was riding the majority off the time was shocking and the fan's deserved better unfortunately we had to endure the mediocre so called No 1 for the full season.

Let's see how he does at the trick track I'm pretty sure he will be back to the 8.5 average we all know he was capable off just not whilst riding for us good riddance to a p*ss taker.

Unless it is topped up by other means off course just saying like ;) .

The promotion were quick to put that to bed at the highlights night in December! We were paying that much points money as it was with the amount we were raking up each week never mind try and pay money to another rider as well. Unlike the self proclaimed Man City of speedway we don't have a never ending pot of money

Edited by Mr Blobby

Your lot had plenty to say about Glasgow manipulating averages.

• Like 3

The promotion were quick to put that to bed at the highlights night in December! We were paying that much points money as it was with the amount we were raking up each week never mind try and pay money to another rider as well. Unlike the self proclaimed Man City of speedway we don't have an never ending pot of money

Well Mr B they have been telling you that much lately perhaps you were unable to digest what was actually true and what was not as the amount off information you were loaded with by someone off a mate who knew there cousin that hung about with someone who knew would maybe have confused you :D .

Well Mr B they have been telling you that much lately perhaps you were unable to digest what was actually true and what was not as the amount off information you were loaded with by someone off a mate who knew there cousin that hung about with someone who knew would maybe have confused you :D .

I think so

Your lot had plenty to say about Glasgow manipulating averages.

We haven't you have pretty simple really!

I think so

Now now Mr B you really shouldn't ridicule yourself like that.

I think so

Try some punctuation, that's pretty simple really.

Try some punctuation, that's pretty simple really.

So your part of the punctuation police to? You must be a busy man between that and the spelling police job as well!

Edited by Mr Blobby

Wolbert for certain! Back at a big team and somewhere were he is talent appreciated.

hes finished :)

The promotion were quick to put that to bed at the highlights night in December! We were paying that much points money as it was with the amount we were raking up each week never mind try and pay money to another rider as well. Unlike the self proclaimed Man City of speedway we don't have a never ending pot of money

Wouldnt be the first time Edinburgh and Wolbert manipulated things though would it :)

Biggest improvers for my team Anton Rosen, Lewis Rose

Olly Greenwood has alot of potential as gets my vote.

• Like 1

I confidently predict that one of this years big improvers WILL NOT be the good relations between Glasgow and Edinburgh fans. wink

• Like 4

Any rider that Edinburgh send out on loan for the purposes off average manipulation to return to the trick track the following year will alway's be a big mover on the average front will be interesting to see how Steve Worrall gets on at Newcastle now that he won't have the trick track to inflate his average hope for Newcastle i am wrong though.

Tut tut Gazc, your chip is still on your shoulder

Cameron Heeps. Showed huge potential in 2013 which stalled in 2014 due to a wrist injury and surgery that didn't quite go to plan.

Showed encouraging signs towards the end of last season though that he's slowly getting his fitness and confidence back.

Could well be a good year for Cam.

• Like 1