British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Rye House 26-3-15

congrats to ippo in having the 1st rainoff/postponed meeting in 2015. guest and r/r come to the party as well. SO early in the season.

Welcome to win at any cost speedway
  • Like 1

They obviously didn't fancy meeting us with so little track time under their belts. I'd take that as a compliment

Like I said, they just didn't fancy facing us. I'm pretty sure they were expecting to beat us at Rye and we gave em a bloody nose.

One look at Jakobsen & Aspegren was enough for them to bottle it. Little bit more track time for them before they face us

Welcome to win at any cost speedway

all that effort and no bites Shads! wink

I am sure Shads has had enough bites to last a lifetime. He is a postman!

• Like 1

I am sure Shads has had enough bites to last a lifetime. He is a postman!

One serious bite in 9 years. Not a bad record.

It's early in the season. Still plenty of time

Cradley fans jump onto the hook before it's hit the water

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Unusual for Rye to have an away sun-off. They're normally at home.

All the best

Rob

behave yourself!!!

One serious bite in 9 years. Not a bad record.

Glad to see you're still quick on your feet. Now, can you pass on a few tips onto Kasper?

Just come back in and glad its off, those conditions are not good for speedway.... :nono:

You saw the track. How bad was it?

Glad to see you're still quick on your feet. Now, can you pass on a few tips onto Kasper?

Always carry a few dog biscuits in my pocket. Don't think that'll be any help to Kasper Edited by Shads

Over my side of Town it's a bit cold and breezy with a totally clear sky but certainly not the worst conditions I've ever seen a Speedway meeting in .

As I said earlier , the track must have been really bad or they wouldn't have called it off so early , would they ? Surely not !

Either that or someone is seriously regretting making the decision when they did .

Over my side of Town it's a bit cold and breezy with a totally clear sky but certainly not the worst conditions I've ever seen a Speedway meeting in .

As I said earlier , the track must have been really bad or they wouldn't have called it off so early , would they ? Surely not !

Either that or someone is seriously regretting making the decision when they did .

Doubt they're regretting it. Plenty of time for a re staging. You'll be stronger and will have had more track time Edited by Shads

damned if they do and damned if they don't, as per usual lol

Edited by Badge