British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Wolves -8 @ 4/5 and the tie @ 14/1 with Sky Bet. Cant see Swindon getting a point at Monmore.

Leaving Wolves -20 vs KL

Because I don't know how committed the Wolves riders are going to be. Tiredness could be a factor. Also Sam's shoulder could play up by then.

Also leaving points total's tonight.

I can't see Rosco risking Doyle in Heat 15 and the same goes for Peter Adams at Wolves regarding Lindgren and Thorssell.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

Wolves -8 for me also.1.80 and 13.00 tie, with Bet365.

Wolves are -10 on Sky Bet now.

• Like 2

Gunna try Bjerre -1 vs Gomolski in the second tier match in Poland this afternoon. Hoping for 6 rides for Kenneth if they get into position to use a tactical you'd think KB would have it. Czaja looks on a low line with so o3 on him to.

I have Mikkel Bech over 6, currently has 6 and is off inside in next heat but watch it get rained off now meaning bet will be void :sad:

I placed a bet on Wolverhampton to win the Premier League play offs @ 100/30. They would only take half at that price so I went back again with the other half and they offered me 3/1 which I took. So 48 hours later they are still 100/30. Is this palpable error or should they be able to do this

At no time has 3/1 been advertised

Edited by mickthemuppet

Bookies will do what they want and it is up to you to make that decision.Everytime I bet a horse online with a certain bookmaker if it is 9-4 soon as I go to put my bet on it goes to 2-1 or even 7-4 and that happens 90 times out of 100.

Bit tricky tonight.

I'm thinking JD over and ex 11..will have 5 rides.

Bellego over and ex 5..Scored 13 last time.I know is not going well but i'm hoping what ever was wrong,will fixed for this big meeting.

Anyone having a bet ???

I'm away from home but done Poole -2. Ellis, Bellego & reserves for Swindon will have to do well to stop this. Hopefully will watch on YouTube tomorrow.