British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Swc Match 2 Kings Lynn Monday June 8th

What Hancock as tweeted

Don't FIM rules state that no rider can practice on a world championship track 7 days before an official event? Guess they needed it!

Jan Staechmann replied to him and said that it was a meeting that couldn't take place not practice. (An NL one did but I guess they don't count). Just Hancock having a whinge.

• Like 1

AGREE .. the one true young talent around is denied an ideal opportunity to compete in one of the most important meetings of the season and, who knows, he might even have sneaked a place at Cardiff.

Believe that Rosco wanted him in the BF but was turned down.

Can you believe it, Even when another opportunity arose through Auty's injury, the BSPA still deny Lambert the opportunity to race in the British Final.

Bet, if his name was 'Woffy' he'd been chosen. What's the point of having a Wild Card entry, when its not utilized.

No doubt Rosco has annoyed the BSPA by selecting him for the SWC team...

I can't for the life of me understand why Lambert STILL not got a wild card ??

• Like 2

Sunny, bright and breezy in Kings Lynn this morning.

As long as Batch has got over his 'Polish sausage' episode, I can't see anyone beating the Aussies - unless Batch and Morra are unwilling to upset their club manager?! :D

Anyone else think GB have a great chance of getting straight to the final again? Even if we went to the race off I'd fancy our chances now Russia have no Emil.

nope .

As long as Batch has got over his 'Polish sausage' episode, I can't see anyone beating the Aussies - unless Batch and Morra are unwilling to upset their club manager?! :D

sadly i think you're right , so I will be watching the first few races , and if it looks like the Aussies are winning ,, Corrie and Eastenders for me

I can't for the life of me understand why Lambert STILL not got a wild card ??

the BSPA are a fecking joke!! :mad:

• Like 2

Both wrong 19.40 then probably an hours delay for the sun ;)

Unlikely today as clouds are increasingly prevalent. Wouldn't be surprised if we had a touch of natural watering ;)

Both wrong 19.40 then probably an hours delay for the sun ;)

Think we may be saved, it's cloudier than before so not as much sun.

13.30 and the clouds have cleared ...

Well yes there is blue sky in between them at the moment. :D Let's hope the clouds are in the right place at about 2000 tonight or there will be a delay :sad:

Think it might be fleece or woolly pully time tonight, there's a fair breeze a blowing.

Forecast is for unbroken sunshine this evening, so we might get our sun break after all, and aren't we all looking forward to that.