British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cliffeboy

Somerset V Berwick 15.5.15

Ben Barker riding the OTA is worth the admission money alone as he usually provides some great racing and fireworks!

He wasn't - he was crap. So was Doolan and Stichauer. Gone are the days it seems when Barker and Doolan would come to Somerset as top dogs, Doolan especially looked clueless and Barker desperate. Hall was the pick of Berwick riders who put in the most effort, Vissing and Jorgensen put it about but not in the same league as Brady Kurtz who won every race by a quarter of a lap at least.

Although Berwick started well, their score of 32 flatters them somewhat, after a mighty display from the Rebels.

Bin Ben Barker. Gone from a so called automaric pick for GB according to Crescent Girl to a pathetic excuse of a number 1, get rid! Doolan another pathetic performance, but lets not worry hes one of the nicest guys in speedway so his place isnt under any threat. Stichaeur useless signing as I highlighted when he was brought back. Edberg is Edberg could ride for another 50 years and still have the same average.Good effort by the sounds of it from Jorgenson Vissing and Hall.

you be there tomorrow night to cheer on the boys?

Bin Ben Barker. Gone from a so called automaric pick for GB according to Crescent Girl to a pathetic excuse of a number 1, get rid! Doolan another pathetic performance, but lets not worry hes one of the nicest guys in speedway so his place isnt under any threat. Stichaeur useless signing as I highlighted when he was brought back. Edberg is Edberg could ride for another 50 years and still have the same average.Good effort by the sounds of it from Jorgenson Vissing and Hall.

And the replacements for the sacked riders would be?

• Like 1

were you there tonight ?

• Like 1

were you there tonight ?

Whether he/she was or wasn't - their post isn't too far off how tonight went!

• Like 1

you be there tomorrow night to cheer on the boys?

I'd rather chuck 15 quid down the street than give it to John Anderson so he can put out the garbage he does.

And the replacements for the sacked riders would be?

Dont know dont care, was just stating some facts.

were you there tonight ?

Why do I need to have been there to form the opinion I came to? Is it only those who attend that are entitled to there views on riders?

Ben Barker riding the OTA is worth the admission money alone as he usually provides some great racing and fireworks!

now that we know Ben didn't provide great racing what we need to know is

Did he bring any fireworks and if so were they any good ?

Cornhillcol needs to give us a rallying cry i think

2-4-6-8 we really need to gate
  • Like 1

we really need to gate

For the most part you did, a Bandit led in 8 of the 15 races.............it was the bit afterwards that wasn't too hot :P

For now I don't agree with the opinion of getting rid of Barker, but one thing is clear, a 4pt return from a rider who was signed as an out and out No1 is no good to Berwick. It must be hoped he finds the kind of form he should be capable of, in away meetings as well as home, as soon as possible, or at least before our chances of making the play offs are over. On a positive note its good to see Richard Hall coming away with a decent score.

At present it appears we are a rudderless ship there seems to be no motivation and sadly I think no fear factor I have in the past been a fierce critic of Peter Waite but he didn't suffer fools or carry passengers and that's what we've got. Backed up by a deluded centre green presenter who sometime has difficulty knowing who is in a race far less giving an unbiased account of what has happened. Sort it out Berwick its slipping away 😂😂

I thought it was a very good meeting, felt the score did not justify the quality of racing. Yes agree, Kurtz was in a class of his own. Was at Sheffield the previous night & he was awesome ther

plus point according to updates we gated in most races ,if we do the same tomorrow we should be OK.

Thats the difference you get when someone prepares a track you can race on,

• Like 1

For now I don't agree with the opinion of getting rid of Barker, but one thing is clear, a 4pt return from a rider who was signed as an out and out No1 is no good to Berwick. It must be hoped he finds the kind of form he should be capable of, in away meetings as well as home, as soon as possible, or at least before our chances of making the play offs are over. On a positive note its good to see Richard Hall coming away with a decent score.

Dont think we are top 6 material.Hall will be ok ,but now Doolan has went off the boil!!!

Dont think we are top 6 material.Hall will be ok ,but now Doolan has went off the boil!!!

Have to agree with you, were we before though, the answer for me was no, more botton half of league. Would dearly love to be proved wrong.