British Speedway Forum
TheScotsman

Scottish Speedway Offer

A terrific idea. Anything that helps Teams to add to their crowd levels has to be beneficial to Supporters and Speedway alike..

A very big WELL DONE to Scottish Speedway.

Just seen that of Facebook what a great offer for the fans .

Nice to see the two clubs working together for the benefit of season ticket holders...........

http://www.edinburghmonarchs.co/news/article.asp?id=2049

Really good gesture by the clubs,one of my main complaints regarding Edinburgh though is charging more for entry on the day of the meeting, as a neutral don't think it is right but that's there prerogative and how the want to run there business ,I certainly stopped going because of this, it may be trivial. But I don't think I am the only one with these thoughts.

Really good gesture by the clubs,one of my main complaints regarding Edinburgh though is charging more for entry on the day of the meeting, as a neutral don't think it is right but that's there prerogative and how the want to run there business ,I certainly stopped going because of this, it may be trivial. But I don't think I am the only one with these thoughts.

Glass half empty outlook??

If you look at it as normal price on the day but discounted if purchased in advance then - Glass half full outlook??

• Like 2

great idea!! :t:

Almost called "promotion of the product" by the respective owners!! ;)

Glass half empty outlook??

If you look at it as normal price on the day but discounted if purchased in advance then - Glass half full outlook??

Agree but it £17 on the day and I feel that's expensive.Like I said trivial but that is my view.

It's actually a discount for online purchases. Newcastle also have a two tier pricing policy for PATG vs Online.

I was told that it is more expensive to process cash handling, and was one of the reasons why online discounted prices are offered.

Just good to see the two promotions working together, hopefully the start of more to come.

It's actually a discount for online purchases. Newcastle also have a two tier pricing policy for PATG vs Online.

I was told that it is more expensive to process cash handling, and was one of the reasons why online discounted prices are offered.

Thought turnstile receipts are processed through back pockets,At Berwick a few years ago it was supposedly stolen from back of a pick- up truck parked in town!!!!

Like I said it's their prerogative how they run the show.

In one of Edinburgh`s recent meetings they didn't get enough through the gate to break even, so anything that gets a few extra at either track has to be a good thing.

Agree but it £17 on the day and I feel that's expensive.Like I said trivial but that is my view.

can see your point on that - must be the highest PL admission (??)

Suppose they will just say "you get what you pay for"

• Like 1

Possibly among the highest, although the offer of online discount has to be considered.

A bit like Berwick's £15 being discounted by all children up to 16 being admitted free.

Each track has swings and roundabout in pricing.

• Like 1

On the day it is the highest, but buy online the day before and then Ippo, Rye & Redcar are all dearer at £16

I know where I would rather go............

• Like 1

On the day it is the highest, but buy online the day before and then Ippo, Rye & Redcar are all dearer at £16

I know where I would rather go............

Ipswich & Rye because there closer ;) .