British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie4388

World Under 21s

First Brit in the World Under 21 Final (exc wildcards) since 2009

Tai Woffinden and Lewis Bridger

Whatever happened to them!

Isn`t being able to edit a wonderful facility-why edit 1 minute after my post :lol:

Do you think I can type that all in 1 minute????? :rofl:

I actually edited it to take out the Italian qualificati ;)

First Brit in the World Under 21 Final (exc wildcards) since 2009

Tai Woffinden and Lewis Bridger

Whatever happened to them!

I owe Ritchie Worrall an apology - he didn't ride in the 2012 under 21 world Final due to injury, but he did qualify.

Not a great year for the Poles.Must be the lowest number of qualifiers for some time?

Quick check and like I thought,normally got 4-6 riders through,so to just get 2 riders into the finals is a bit of a shocker

Quick check and like I thought,normally got 4-6 riders through,so to just get 2 riders into the finals is a bit of a shocker

Another stat involving Poles and the Under 21:

In the first 19 finals of the Euro/World under 21 championship the Poles had just one man on the rostrum (Piotr Swist). In the last 15 years they've managed 20 (8 gold, 6 silver, 6 bronze).

That's a movement from 2% to 44% of the medals.

• Like 1

Jooa Partanen. :approve:

Seems there's a mistake in the sportowefakty results. Partanen had actually fell in the heat that he's listed to win. So 6 points and 12th Place. Still good for and from him.

Good boy Stefan :t:

Great stuff Stef. Also, fellow Belle Vue teammate Max Fricke seems to enjoy these 'under 21' gigs.

Shame Kyle just missed out, I'd think he'd give a good account of himself in that field. Fair play to Stefan for qualifying.

• Like 1

Australia got two out of three through to the final series. Well done to Fricke and Kurtz. Should be some good racing in the finals, looks like a strong and even field.

I guess we can also use this tread for the U21 teams.... the calendar has been updated:

22.08 - Semi final 1 - Gustrow

22.08 - Semi final 2 - Grudziadz Opole

31.10 - Final - Mildura

Please tell me, how getting a promoter for this is good? And note that I'm talking of A Promoter.

A deal has been made. That usually means that some specifics have been sold to a specific fee. I'm VERY interested to know what EXACTLY has been sold.