British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole V Kings Lynn - Wednesday 3rd June.

I'm sure Magic will do the right thing by his Poole "Family" and show his true colours and loyalty

I'm sure Magic will do the right thing by his Poole "Family" and show his true colours and loyalty

The question is will Poole show him the same loyalty once Ward is free to ride again?

• Like 1

Magic will probably do whatever the PZM tell him to do.

• Like 2

Wish I had the same confidence. I'd really like Magic to be there, but with all the talk of him being shunted aside to make room for Ward, I'm not sure I'd blame him for not being 100% committed.

I thought Middlo and Ford had developed a tight group with their riders. One for all and all for one. Isn't that why Magic was prepared to wait for a team place until they had sorted Darcy out. On that basis Magic will show how tight with his choice.

The thing here though is the rules are very clear in this situation and there are only two options available to him. The Poole fixture was in place first and the other is a challenger that Magic has only just been named it.

1. Use a 6PT PL rider

2. Ban Janowski for 28 days and get EL guest.

Coventry had the same problem last year with MJJ

Well if he doesn't ride in this and if he has now managed to get his average above Wards for the July averages they may well go for option 2 if they do want Ward back

Why would Magic want to ride knowing there's all sorts of rumours about him getting the sack in 4 weeks time?

Poole need to find out what Magic is going to do, if the PZM are bribing him into racing then we need to know!

Unconfirmed (as yet) rumours from Poland today suggest Maciej has been replaced in the Polish squad by Pawel Przedpelski?!

Unconfirmed (as yet) rumours from Poland today suggest Maciej has been replaced in the Polish squad by Pawel Przedpelski?!

Would make more sense as Poole should get priority as their fixture was in place first.

They probably wern't aware of the fixture clash.

That makes sense. Probably put him in, then it was pointed out eh was riding else where.

Good news for Lynn fans, Kenneth has just one heat 1 in Poland by the proverbial mile. He could have had a pit stop half way and still won!

Wonder why he was named in the 1st place ?

Well it was 3 days ago that the Polish announcement was made about Janowski so plenty of time for the Polish promotion to realise their error, but not tell the fans!!

Edited by Skidder1