British Speedway Forum
kingbee

Coventry V Poole 1/6/15

Maybe now it's been confirmed that Starman is a prize idiot, we can get back to the topic of Monday's meeting 👍🏻

I was quite enjoying it - Starman proving what a moron he is.

• Like 1

Bees to win by 6.

That'll do for me! 😃

Maybe you want to butt out of arguments. Havvys done a good job for them this season, but those Coventry fans including SCB havn't got any patience, in giving the man a chance, the mans only been in management a couple of seasons. Of course, the great SCB could do better,... not. But then you lot will always try and turn any argument round to suit yourselves. :icon_smile_clown:

😂😂 Oh Starman, you do crack me up. It's like when someone tells a bad joke, you know you shouldn't find it funny but can't help it! 😁

That'll do for me! 😃

To be honest looking at form it should be Bees by more but Poole always seem to get something at Brandon. A win by 6 will extend the gap between the two!

I feel with back to form holder unless he cant get the coventry crash out of his head should be good for double figures, janowski is going well, not sure about gomolski but north should be good, just need watt to be dropped for shamek. If watt rides were toast.

After just having watched the weather forecast I think we'll all be saving our money and the ink in our biros.

After just having watched the weather forecast I think we'll all be saving our money and the ink in our biros.

The Met office & Weather Channel both say it's going to now be dry all day.

I can't call this one. As Poole last time were better at our track than their own. Magic, Holder & North all ride it well but more importantly Newman is super fast around it.

Robson is struggling at the moment so Watt & reserves should be able to take points from him and we have no Hans who had just found form again. going to need JK back scoring again.

I think this could be a narrow win for either side

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

The Met office & Weather Channel both say it's going to now be dry all day.

I can't call this one. As Poole last time were better at our track than their own. Magic, Holder & North all ride it well but more importantly Newman is super fast around it.

Robson is struggling at the moment so Watt & reserves should be able to take points from him and we have no Hans who had just found form again. going to need JK back scoring again.

I think this could be a narrow win for either side

Really, think you need to look at the forecast again.

Showers from 2pm and proper rain from 6pm according to the BBC.

Personally think that if you have the riders of the right calibre a team manager doesn`t make much difference, the year we had Rosco (2010 ) is a prime example.

Really, think you need to look at the forecast again.

I see it has now changed 😞 fingers crossed it changes again so we get to see some speedway

Edited by mdmc82

Bees to win but Poole coming away with a point.

Will Hans ride?[/quote

I think r/r will be ok especially if it's wet and heavy.

Bees to win but Poole coming away with a point.

Will Hans ride?[/quote

I think r/r will be ok especially if it's wet and heavy.

If its wet and heavy, Coventry to win by 14 points!