British Speedway Forum

Can i just say to every single rider in that meeting a huge THANKYOU, you were all winners in entertainment value alone..

Fantastic meeting, that's why i love speedway.

• Like 1

Was this the best televised meeting ever?

IMHO yes and I've watched it twice :lol:

I sometimes get really ticked off about Speedway but then along comes a meeting like that and it restores my faith in its future. Bloody brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

:)

• Like 2

Was fantastic meeting with some dodgy moves. Good decision to restage after weather yesterday.

I saw the motox gp2 race on TV earlier. Was extremely wet track where no one could see after 1st turn. Lot of riders crashed, took off goggles and pitted for new goggles. They ended mostly riding to finish so not good spectacle

Congratulations to Sweden, shame Kildemand didn't get a gold medal, he rode brilliantly.

Cracking meeting.

What a cracker that was, fantastic stuff. Well done Sweden, however Bjerre instead of MJJ has cost the Danes big time imo..

Was this the best televised meeting ever?

It was a good meeting in terms of being very close, but it was hardly a classic in terms of racing.

The World Cup format always throws up these very close results. Last year was decided on the final turn of the final heat and the year before was a last heat decider.

A thoroughly enjoyable cracker of a meeting, so pleased for Sweden, i don't think Iversen should be too hard on himself it was Bjerre and Nicki who let them down.

I bet Wolves fans are wondering where Freddie has been hiding that bike!!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

It was a good meeting in terms of being very close, but it was hardly a classic in terms of racing.

The World Cup format always throws up these very close results. Last year was decided on the final turn of the final heat and the year before was a last heat decider.

Cant agree with that at all, there was some real good racing throughout. It was certainly the best TV meeting this year

Always one...

What would you have liked, what deems classic racing in your eyes?

• Like 2

Thoroughly enjoyed that, well done team Sweden, great captains performance from AJ one of the sports nice guys.

You either need to go to specsavers - or go and see your doctor for a thorough examination. That was, without any reasonable doubt, a classic.