British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Haza

Kings Lynn V Wolves 16th July

Thoughts on this one ? Easy home win ? Can kenny get his season going ?

Make that the 15th even - sorry it's still early in the day lol

Edited by Haza

The interest in this one will be massive. So much so, who've we got the following week? :D

• Like 2

Love watching an inform Freddie fly around Saddlebow. Is he in form though ? How close to 60 points will Lynn get ?

Well here we go again Wolves could easily get another thumping here. What have we got to lose with Pirates home and away next week. All 3 matches. But who knows after a pep talk we might pull something out of the bag. So frustrating at this time and I feel for my fellow Wolves fans who have been let down by performances on the track. Things can only get better. Nailed on wooden spoon if we carry on just turning up and being rolled over. On team poster "the strength of the pack is in the wolf and the strength of the wolf is in the pack" We are totally lacking strength.

After watching Wolves at Brandon, I can only see a 60point home win.

Adams has said he will rotate the top 3 meaning PK or wells will be at number 1 and see if that helps strengthen them!!

Team changes are the only way to strengthen this team

No Millik and no Lambert could make this more interesting

No Millik and no Lambert could make this more interesting

Well, they're our 2 best racers out. A meeting full of FTG on the cards then.

• Like 1

Not a lot of choice out there to replace Lambert and Milik.

All I can see are Cook,Josh.G,Fricke,Kylmakorpi and Zengota.Would it be wise to let Brady Kurtz have a go.

We need to win all our home matches to make sure we finish in the play-offs.

If Bjerre was in form I think we would still win,but the way he is riding at the moment this could now be a toughie,especially with Lambert and Milik missing.

• Like 1

I understand when rider's get injured, but a little surprised Milik is missing after he rode in the SEC on saturday and didnt look like he was battling a wrist injury?

I understand when rider's get injured, but a little surprised Milik is missing after he rode in the SEC on saturday and didnt look like he was battling a wrist injury?

Probably Sir Matt has told him not to risk it. :nono: hoping that it might create a few problems.

Milik form in the SEC was a bit of a mystery. In that, his first 2 rides were impressive, and his other 3 were so disappointing. I was of the impression, once you're a racer, you're always a racer, so was surprised to see such lack of interest in those other rides.....

Probably Sir Matt has told him not to risk it. :nono: hoping that it might create a few problems.

Milik form in the SEC was a bit of a mystery. In that, his first 2 rides were impressive, and his other 3 were so disappointing. I was of the impression, once you're a racer, you're always a racer, so was surprised to see such lack of interest in those other rides.....

What you are seeing with Vaclav is what Pirate fans witnessed last year - injuries aside - he can be seemingly brilliant in one or two races and then totally out of his depth in others. Great to watch when he's on song though.

• Like 1

No Lambert puts a dampner on it for me. Can see a lot of FTG wins in this one.

• Like 1