British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZODIAK

Ipswich Vs Glasgow 23rd July 7.30 Pm

Up the Witches. ....

You forgot to preface that with "Right" ;) Hope it's a good one. :cheers:

Edited by tyretrax

In case you've forgotten, starting tonight "Kids go free" for the whole Summer holidays.

Just been told we have Connor Coles in place of Stefan tonight who got Roynoned last night at King's Lynn. Is that the best they could get. I just hope Gino is on it as we can't afford to carry anyone as our advantage at reserve has gone.

Just been told we have Connor Coles in place of Stefan tonight who got Roynoned last night at King's Lynn. Is that the best they could get. I just hope Gino is on it as we can't afford to carry anyone as our advantage at reserve has gone.

Really at this late stage , nothing against Connor but surely he is going to be way out of depth here .

Levels it up a small smidge.

Levels is up i'd say swings alot more towards Glasgow

Gino and cam need to be on it.

Hopefully , 1 of them maybe but both don't think we'll be that lucky

@Mike_Bacon: Come on @rohantungate get your boxing whoops sorry gating boots on and let's max this @ipswichspeedway v @_glasgowtigers 👍😜

LOL

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere on twitter or Facebook.

Whats Hawkins doing ?

Why would you put a rider that's not know for his passing instead of someone that is when you need a result in the last race

• Like 3

You little beauty! Summers has a blinder yet again on the road.

#monthetigers

• Like 2

WELL DONE GLASGOW [my facts are always right ]

Edited by MANSE

Glasgow will win tonight [based on my i am right one person was wrong attitude ] Dont let me down Glasgow or L and C will be after me wanting to know where i got my facts from

Got to hand it to you Manse, you were right (again). Great win for the Tiggers :cheers::party:

Wow fantastic again from all 7 tonight and well done to Nick big ht 13 win when needed clearly he won't be 100% fit but shows the team spirit when he wants to give his all for the team.

Aaron on a real rich vein off form at the minute and thanks to the two guests pity we can't get Ellis in for the petulant frenchman but will need replacements soon with the play off's not too far away.

:t:

Edited by Gazc