British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Redcar 2nd Leg Ko Cup 1/8/15 @7.00pm

This Page is an absolute disgrace. The same oppressive people are on so many threads, it's time the Premier section of the BSF was closed down.

It's a haven of peace and logic compared to the toxic EL section Al. I get the impression Phil's run out of moderators. Mind you, they wouldn't be needed if many people here used both their brain cells.

Edited by rmc

This Page is an absolute disgrace. The same oppressive people are on so many threads, it's time the Premier section of the BSF was closed down.

When you have an impartial view and post the same on a Glasgow thread when certain Monarchs hijack it then you might just be taken seriously.

Have to laugh at the ironic hypocrisy displayed in the same sentence ..... "oppressive" .... close it down!

Genius!

• Like 4

The Premier pages don't need closing down, just ban all the Jocks. :P

• Like 2

The Premier pages don't need closing down, just ban all the Jocks. :P

My names Mike so I will be safe then :-)

Edited by ekimba
  • Like 3

wee toughie for redcar... be careful of the raciest comments. you will get slammed. i think the term is scottish..

• Like 1

Think you stick to song writing Al - loved your 'Year of the Cat'

Forecast for dry & sunny weather this evening :)

Being a 7pm start, gates open 6pm.

• Like 1

just 30 we only have Summers who could cause any kind of problem to home riders , even then reckon he will only get around 9/10 from 5

Edited by homer

just 30 we only have Summers who could cause any kind of problem to home riders , even then reckon he will only get around 9/10 from 5

might be nearer 40

Well done to Monarchs - good luck in competition.

Realistically this was always going to be the outcome, if Bears had their injured riders in then they would have done better, but Edinburgh are a stronger team. Bears actually surpassed expectations by beat Monarchs in the League and then repeating this in the cup :drink:

might be nearer 40

That was my point we couldn`t care less if it`s 30 or 50