British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 12/08/15

But he isnt riding in the PL tonight!

True, but Cook when on form can beat most even in this league,however he has been inconsistent in the Elite. So my point was, an on form Cook would mean getting something for this fixture.

Just a big humping.

3 or 4 of them not turned up it seems.

Well I was totally wrong, Cook turned up but some of the others didn't.

Congratulations to Poole, they are a strong side at home. No real consolation for the Aces,the only positives are that we again beat Poole on aggregate, just and we did better than Swindon managed on their trip to Dorset.

Easy win for the Pirates considering Holder and Watt obviously had one eye on their averages for next year... :wink:

• Like 1

A good win for Poole who look strong at home. Better from Belle Vue in 2nd half.

Interestingly Belle Vue still have the better score in both the A & now the B meetings over two legs 😉

Edited by mdmc82

Great win for the Pirates...congratulations..

Tonight's result just illustrates how difficult it is to beat the 'dastardly' Pirates..

Pleased for Dak and Gomolski as hopefully that will shut-up the plastic glory-hunters amongst the Pirate fan base.. :t:

• Like 2

I would say it's a good result for Swindon, but I suspect we'll get the same treatment next week, so I won't.

• Like 1

A good win for the Pirates with the skipper, the 2nd strings and Kyle Newman taking the honours.

Dak wins Rider of the Night deservedly. Hope he stays at 2nd string for September!!

First double figure EL score for Ginger too.

For BV, Cook was the only one looking interested for the whole meeting.

A good win for the Pirates with the skipper, the 2nd strings and Kyle Newman taking the honours.

Dak wins Rider of the Night deservedly. Hope he stays at 2nd string for September!!

First double figure EL score for Ginger too.

Anyone caught rolling tonight skidder ??

Usual inconsistent performance from Belle Vue riders but kept up our record of scoring at least 40 in every away meeting and another aggregate win over Poole.

The rest were probably ready for the dash down the A31.. :rofl:

• Like 1

Just had to add that in fella............I said a few weeks back to stick with this team now that North is a second string..........

And you call me a troll :rofl:

New Post

Another great performance at Home tonight...........Gomolski on fire around Wimborne Road at the moment..........That's what I knew Kacper could do when we signed him...........Poor start to the season but Kacper must of been carrying a bad injury.........Looks a different rider now.

Dak North as expected once again proves why he is one of the strongest second strings in the league.....................Davey had an off night but as I said a few weeks back we are stronger with Davey at No.3 and Dak at No.2......

Chris Holder.....Whatever Chris scores...........It is always a pleasure to watch him in Poole Colours (My opinion).......

What a ride by Newman in Heat 8...........Passing both BV riders in 1 move coming out of bend 2............

Overall I really enjoyed my second visit to Wimborne Road this season............Saw some great racing........Had a chat with some nice people......Won a few ££££ (See Betting Thread)..........Roll on play-off time when I will be making my next trip to Wimborne Road :lol:

#PiratePride

Absolute cobblers! You slated him time and time again and never mentioned an injury until now!! You wanted him sacked and replaced not so long ago. You've also been championing team changes and now seem to have changed your tune in light of recent results. You also now say you've only been to Poole twice this season, therefore you've been saying all that without actually witnessing in person the effort ALL the boys have been putting in ALL season. Yer Ropes is spot on I'm afraid :t:

Most of us (not all) have been very happy with ALL of our team the whole season and they ALL deserve to see it through to the bitter end.

p.s. How's things going at Swindon?

• Like 3