British Speedway Forum
JamesB

Final Play Off Spot

I,ve been told by someone who should know that its the 14th sept,monarchs last fixture is 13th sept I believe! Hmmmmmm !

So is ours , what are you suggesting haha ? :shock::P

The only rule is:-

16.1.8 The BSPA shall have sole responsibility for setting any completion and/or cut-off dates.

Nothing .....honest!

Be an accomplishment and a testimony to their progress if Plymouth could make the play offs , I wish them well , However Edinburgh are looking annoyingly efficient once again at this stage of the season , and it's hard to see anyone beating them over two legs

• Like 1

I,ve been told by someone who should know that its the 14th sept,monarchs last fixture is 13th sept I believe! Hmmmmmm !

Who has said this?

Last home league match is 28 August.

Still waiting for date for Workington match but it's not on worky website.

Be an accomplishment and a testimony to their progress if Plymouth could make the play offs , I wish them well , However Edinburgh are looking annoyingly efficient once again at this stage of the season , and it's hard to see anyone beating them over two legs

Have to agree mate cookie is hitting some form and masters to comeback is going to make them stronger as for the devils we are enjoying oursevlves atm and we will see how far it will take us!

However Edinburgh are looking annoyingly efficient once again at this stage of the season , and it's hard to see anyone beating them over two legs

Sounds close to a grudging compliment!

Sounds close to a grudging compliment!

Close :P

• Like 1

Of course it could be the weather that decides....

Of course it could be the weather that decides....

Or Brady Kurtz :wink:

Who has said this?

Last home league match is 28 August.

Still waiting for date for Workington match but it's not on worky website.

i would go for Saturday the 12th sept

I said another thread that I felt that Edinburgh and Somerset for the top 2, with Glasgow, Peterborough, Sheffield and Ipswich making up the other 4 spots.

Still not changed my opinion apart from I would say it will be Glasgow finishing in the top two instead of Somerset.

And it also looks as though Edinburgh have peaked just the right time, with Masters due to return soon I just don't see anyone beating them at this moment.

Edited by spin king

proberbly sounds about right monarchs like to get there meetings in but dont help others who are in with a chance off play offs in previous years

• Like 2

proberbly sounds about right monarchs like to get there meetings in but dont help others who are in with a chance off play offs in previous years

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!! :o:unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink:

Care to expand? :blink:

This weekend gone at Rye house I thought I heard Craig Saul say Monday 7 September was the cut off which is the date Rye House stage their final home league match against Peterborough. This would be a little surprising given that some fixtures have already been arranged for after that date.

As others have suggested though it's a case of guesswork and it would not be a great surprise if nobody really knew at this point in time!