British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Scunthorpe V Berwick

Think we saw or heard speaking all of the scunny team for next year at the EWR last night except for one who was away at the under 21s

Think we saw or heard speaking all of the scunny team for next year at the EWR last night except for one who was away at the under 21s

I thought Scunny were packing up?

I think they'll switch to Sunday nights, and like Phil said the 6 of the 7 riders were at the track last night, whether riding or not.

Rob Godfrey said that he hoped that Thomas Jorgensen would be back at EWR next season................and then slightly too late said 'If we are running'.

I suspect they will take their place in the 2016 PL and, providing they get a decent team in - because that is what led to the drop in attendances, 5 out of the first 6 home meetings being defeats - see no reason why they shouldn't do OK. Rob has already said they will switch to early Sunday evening.

The thing is Scunny is the best of example in Britain of giving fans what they want- excellent racing, good presentation and no unnecessary delay.

Edited by Halifaxtiger
  • Like 3

Only problem with my 7 is averages don't fit time for some manipulation me thinks or get Matt ford to change the rules

The thing is Scunny is the best of example in Britain of giving fans what they want- excellent racing, good presentation and no unnecessary delay.

Exactly and other clubs would do well to take note. It's why I always enjoy my trips to the EWR.

Only problem with my 7 is averages don't fit time for some manipulation me thinks or get Matt ford to change the rules

Might we see a late season drop in Tommy the Gun's form, then the 7 I was thinking will fit ;)

thats what I was thinking

Might we see a late season drop in Tommy the Gun's form, then the 7 I was thinking will fit ;)

What about the illegal guest at no 1,are scunny cheats?

Yep the gating tart was at number one not sure if he was an illegal though but reminds me so much off Nicky allot in front wins by a mile at the back looses by a mile

What about the illegal guest at no 1,are scunny cheats?

How so ?.

How so ?.

Your not allowed a guest for a rider at no1on an assessed average!

Rule 16-5-2-2!

Your not allowed a guest for a rider at no1on an assessed average!

Rule 16-5-2-2!

You would think the Berwick promotion would've known that last night and protested, and can be sure it would've been announced had they done so. Maybe it comes under "in the best interests of speedway" category, where it seems anything goes.

• Like 2

How can a club be allowed to blatantly break the rules and everyone carries on regardless,your all as bad as each other or is it because thier promoter is on the mc its stinks in my opinion and scunny should be docked the pts,cheats!!

Yep the gating tart was at number one not sure if he was an illegal though but reminds me so much off Nicky allot in front wins by a mile at the back looses by a mile

And Adam Allott.