British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cyclone

Edinburgh Vs Newcastle Plkoc, Semi, 1st Leg, 4/9/2015

Well you didn't want to come yesterday if you beat Newcastle (thankfully you didn't) because you didn't have Sarjeant. He is available next week and you still refuse to come, holding out till the end of the season when Sam and Justin go away to the GP. It's Pathtic.

Fit enough to ride in Finland today though

you got a link blobby??

Kenneth Hansen is pulling tree's up at Derwent Park tonight ;)

So two riders are declared unfit and then 24 hours later are both riding - you honestly couldn't make that up if true

• Like 1

So two riders are declared unfit and then 24 hours later are both riding - you honestly couldn't make that up if true

Kenneth won a race off a 15 mt handicap, he must be feeling a bit better now :)

the updater referred to him as 'the crazy dane',,,

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 2

Kenneth won a race off a 15 mt handicap, he must be feeling a bit better now :)

the updater referred to him as 'the crazy dane',,,

12 points tonight for Workington, but unfit for our trip to the 'smugs'!! Did we really land on the moon and who killed JFK? Work it out theorists everywhere.

• Like 1

Hansen aint our rider so i suppose would ride half fit for his own team, Aarnio is our rider and apparently was told to rest after 2 meetings on sunday due to his rib injury... Surely he hasnt rode today though?? Can anyone confirm??

12 points tonight for Workington, but unfit for our trip to the 'smugs'!! Did we really land on the moon and who killed JFK? Work it out theorists everywhere.

Aarino is no worse than Hansen.

Hansen aint our rider so i suppose would ride half fit for his own team, Aarnio is our rider and apparently was told to rest after 2 meetings on sunday due to his rib injury... Surely he hasnt rode today though?? Can anyone confirm??

He rode in a meeting in Finland that started at 2pm.

Aarino is no worse than Hansen.

He rode in a meeting in Finland that started at 2pm.

well thats shocking to be fair...

Hes rumoured to have broken ribs?? Now i know speedway riders are tough, but i find it unbelievable that he can ride with broken ribs? I did it twice ( broke ribs) and believe me you can hardly breathe or walk nevermind turn a bike...

Edited by Arson fire

well thats shocking to be fair...

Hes rumoured to have broken ribs?? Now i know speedway riders are tough, but i find it unbelievable that he can ride with broken ribs? I did it twice ( broke ribs) and believe me you can hardly breathe or walk nevermind turn a bike...

It's not the fact he rode today it's the fact he didn't ride 18 hours earlier (seemingly) and that's not mentioning Hansen and do people really expect crowds to turn up when that happens. Not on in what was the biggest meeting of the season and I think there should be some explanations to the people who do actually pay their money it's them I feel really sorry for.

It's not the fact he rode today it's the fact he didn't ride 18 hours earlier (seemingly) and that's not mentioning Hansen and do people really expect crowds to turn up when that happens. Not on in what was the biggest meeting of the season and I think there should be some explanations to the people who do actually pay their money it's them I feel really sorry for.

If & I say & mean IF either are true then George English should in my opinion step down as manager immediately and both riders should be fined!!

If not then surely some knuckles wrapping for someone.

Just wondering whether Tero has some form of medical insurance in this country which once advised against riding would be somehow invalidated? Just a thought, because he seems a very genuine bloke- maybe his arm was twisted back home where maybe obligation has a higher and more serious consequence.

Did both riders visit 'lily the pink' on Saturday morning ???

Fair enough, Hansen, he has a committment to his club before others and, IF Tero HAD to ride in Finland, thats fair enough, but putting a statement out saying they were both unfit, even on the 'speedway gb' website doesn't look good,,,

Newcastle management must have known about Tero's Finnish meeting (if he did have one),,, surely would have said that,,,

certainly wouldn't be asking Hansen to guest after 'dropping us in it',,, I would ask Mr. Worrall, emm hold on ;)

If & I say & mean IF either are true then George English should in my opinion step down as manager immediately and both riders should be fined!!

If not then surely some knuckles wrapping for someone.

trouble is, if George was to go, I fear the club would also go :(

Well you didn't want to come yesterday if you beat Newcastle (thankfully you didn't) because you didn't have Sarjeant. He is available next week and you still refuse to come, holding out till the end of the season when Sam and Justin go away to the GP. It's Pathtic.

Is it whatever that means.

Bottom line we will agree a date that suits us not you not too difficult to understand surely even for you.

Edited by Gazc

If that is true then sorry that is shocking and makes a total mockery of the paying fan

Whats new! We never see 7 man team very often either now.
  • Like 1