British Speedway Forum
Big Al

Leicester Lions 2016

Watty

Correct just confirmed on the website.

I reckon Davey is a great signing, bags of experience and from what Ive seen a great team player and great to have round the pits.

Good Luck Davey

Watt is an improvement on Ulamek even with his iffy form this season.

anyone is an improvement on Ulamek... ;) happy with Watty, should do a decent job hopefully

• Like 1

He would have been in sooner if it had been anybody else other than Poole at Leicester last night.

Hopefully this break will have allowed Davey some time to reflect and come back strong. I await the next move at the Lions

He would have been in sooner if it had been anybody else other than Poole at Leicester last night.

Hopefully this break will have allowed Davey some time to reflect and come back strong. I await the next move at the Lions

Hopefully Leicester will look after him after his parent club kicked him to the kerb.

(Stands back before the blue tints blow :wink:)

• Like 3

Very pleased he has got fixed up quickly. He has been a constant player in the EL and doesnt deserve to be sitting on the sidelines waiting.

Perhaps the time out has helped him gather his thoughts and he will come back strong and certainly strengthen Leicester. I wish him every success.

• Like 2

when watt gets a new lower average will that allow leicester to further strengthen?

I think Leicester started well down on the points limit, I assume they have plenty of scope to still keen prove if possible.

when watt gets a new lower average will that allow leicester to further strengthen

It'll allow him to go back to Poole ;):P

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 6

I think Leicester started well down on the points limit, I assume they have plenty of scope to still keen prove if possible.

getting a rider to commit to riding EL on a Saturday night has been the biggest problem for all of there team building this season and will continue to be.

• Like 1

Glad Watty has got fixed up, nice guy and good captain, he should do a good job and not sure Bjarne is much of a improvement time will tell.

• Like 1

Nice to see Davy Join the Lions. Just hope that if he starts to do well, that the same does not happen when Jaason started to pick up his act and when he did Swindow decided that they wanted him back again after giving hime the elbow.

Davy is a great rider and he deserves better than the way he has been treated this year. Lets hope he has a long stay with the Lions and Poole don't decide when he gets going again that they will have a place for him again.

Still not got to a meeting yet this year, has I still have a huge hole in my toe. This could be just what the Lions need, sorry about the pun.

So student admission requires an NUS card and a letter? What's this letter all about? I have an NUS card, but what else will I need to produce? Any help appreciated please.