British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Kai had never ridden at Wolves before had he? And his last 2 rides were much better so I think we should give him break although I wasn't at Lynn last week when he was awful apparently.

I think we'll win on Thursday.

• Like 1

I see quite a few calls for riders to be got rid of, funnily enough there are few if any suggestions of who to replace them with.

maybe Kai should be given some breathing space ( he rode well for his points at Wolves imo and they were vital points too).....

Batchelor though was poor indeed especially not borrowing a team-mate's bike when offered .... even Kenny Bjerre didn't get as low as that!!

• Like 1

what about a spare bike, riders all have 2 in the pits

• Like 1

I think last nights refusal to use Mads bike by Troy was as bad as the black and white cock up by Kenny B last season . It was the sulk by Troy that got me .

what about a spare bike, riders all have 2 in the pits

Both of Batchelor's bikes packed up, his 1st bike packed up on parade

Looks Like his Joke of seeing what was lying around in the shed has come back to really bite him on the ass.

Both of Batchelor's bikes packed up, his 1st bike packed up on parade

ok .. I didn't see the meeting

Ever the optimist....... How many chances does one need.

Confucius said ' There is always an excuse when you look for one'

I want him to succeed, no point in ripping him to pieces, he's well behind everyone else in terms of race fitness, seems like everything is going wrong, he needs a few meetings, we gave KB all year, Troy deserves longer than a couple of meetings!!

• Like 1

I think last nights refusal to use Mads bike by Troy was as bad as the black and white cock up by Kenny B last season . It was the sulk by Troy that got me .

Far too much was made out of the Bjerre thing. He cost you a single point in what was a lapse in concentration/forgetfulness. We've all made mistakes!

Far too much was made out of the Bjerre thing. He cost you a single point in what was a lapse in concentration/forgetfulness. We've all made mistakes!

Seemed no lapse in concentration\forgetfulness to me! Anyway that's gone, let's look forward and hope for better things from Troy

Looks Like his Joke of seeing what was lying around in the shed has come back to really bite him on the ass.

He can't even use that excuse as on Friday he tweeted that they have found his engines. so he should of had them on Monday night

I want him to succeed, no point in ripping him to pieces, he's well behind everyone else in terms of race fitness, seems like everything is going wrong, he needs a few meetings, we gave KB all year, Troy deserves longer than a couple of meetings!!

I would give him all the time in the world to get back to fitness. no problems there. But if your attitude is wrong, then the fitness and form are irrelevant. What he done the other night, was show the world his attitude was all self. He had no thoughts for the team, the fans or the sport. I'm afraid giving him a couple weeks to sort that out won't change anything.....

Shame really, Got loads of ability... Had his attitude been in gear, he could have achieved far more than he had.....

• Like 2

Ok GWR, You are Buster just for the day. So you get rid of Batch, who would you look to bring in to replace that potential scoring ability, on that average ? I guess he could go out and get a Ben Barker calibre of rider. Is that really what you want ? A Guy who give it his all and bag you 4/5 points a meeting.

Think we need accept where Speedway in this Country is in the swing of things where riders of Batch's ability are concerned. As fans we might not like it, but lets get real about these things.

I understand why people don't like batch,but end of the day can't see anyone better you could replace him with. If I was a swindon fan i would be much happier with batch havinfmg been retained my 3rd heat leader than tungate or sedgeman .

• Like 1

I understand why people don't like batch,but end of the day can't see anyone better you could replace him with. If I was a swindon fan i would be much happier with batch havinfmg been retained my 3rd heat leader than tungate or sedgeman .

I am a Batchelor fan as a rider,he has so much ability but in many ways his career has been wasted.How he showed the disdain to the Robins fans last year was a suicide thing to do.For me that has gone,and i actually hope he fulfills his potential but i believe his chance has gone i can't see him getting in the series again.Also this years team the morale in the camp looks superb a real feel good factor about it.Be nice though if Troy proved me wrong,he is good anough attitude is everything in sport ability alone is not anough. Edited by Sidney the robin