British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Surely no facility for a rider who' s contract simply ends? Best case guest for 28 days(?) for rider withholding services?

Hmm, yeah I guess! Well it was just a thought. :) Will have to get the top riders to all do a month at a time like someone else said!

Very pleased to see Lambert back again,whatever comes with him I don't care,because that lad gives us something we all want to see and that's a bit of excitement back into speedway.

I see Buster wants riders that will give the fans exciting action every week.Thinking that way I can see Mads coming back.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 3

Lambert is a good start. I expect Schlein to follow, no doubt we'll end up with Porsing as well. As for the final two - who knows...but Mads would be a good call?

Shame we missed out on Sam Masters and Jacob Thorsell - would have both been good additions

Edited by kelvinht

Lambert is a good start.

I should think Lynn fans will be very happy with that...

Lambert is obviously a good signing, not a surprise and has taken a while to announce but a good start and expect Schlein to follow. Is Lambert on the heat leader list?

Perfect start for the Stars securing the signing of the next Big thing we have to offer.

I can see a lot of teams going down the same route as Wolves with solid line ups unless the Chapmans have a surprise in store at the top end.

Soooooooooooo happy that Robert has signed for us again and hope he has a great season, he's gonna be busy

• Like 1

Soooooooooooo happy that Robert has signed for us again and hope he has a great season, he's gonna be busy

He will as he has signed for Masarna in the Elitserien as well.

Whos going to be the no.1 to replace the irreplacable NKI. As neither are back at wolves would lynn try 1 of wells or musielak ?

Whos going to be the no.1 to replace the irreplacable NKI. As neither are back at wolves would lynn try 1 of wells or musielak ?

Eastern Europeans don't tend to perform at King's Lynn, the best we've had of the top of my head have all been Czechs so rules out Muscles.

With Wells riding PL that rules him out too as I'm sure we'll have Lambert & Porsing as our DU's.

Persuade Pedersen to ride and we could have...

Pedersen

Porsing

Schlein

Lambert

Batchelor

Kerr

Rose

Fits within the limit.

Is Bjarne still a number 1 though?

• Like 1

Would something like this fit ?

1. Watt