British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Is it so difficult to grasp that many believe, including some of their own fans, that Poole have a history of using, shall we say, dubious tactics. Is it then a surprise that when an out of form rider is replaced by a guest, who most believed would score more, that people are suspicious and likely to believe the worst. It's human nature.

• Like 2

Lets hope both teams track their original team and we get a fair final, will Zagar aggravate his injury in the gp without having a fall.

Not sure why all this nastiness by people towards Zagar. He was in hospital (Fact) and is still having blood drained from his hip/groin (fact)

I'm sure Belle Vue would love to have him on Monday but it's more important that he heals.

Not sure why all this nastiness by people towards Zagar. He was in hospital (Fact) and is still having blood drained from his hip/groin (fact)

I'm sure Belle Vue would love to have him on Monday but it's more important that he heals.

I read that he has been a bloody drain on Belle Vue's resources for a couple of years now. :D

• Like 2

I read that he has been a bloody drain on Belle Vue's resources for a couple of years now. :D

I worry for you if you don't know who the forum idiots (i.e. those that spend their time constantly ridiculing, panning, slating and hammering) Poole are

:t:

I am not asking you to worry for me I am simply asking you for the forth time to name the names of those who in your opinion are the forum idiots.

To put it another way round, I would say the idiots are those who make extravagant claims then duck and dive instead of giving a straight answer when challenged, which is what you are starting to do now.

Idiocy is not ,I limited to those outside Poole. Red Panda made a complete idiot of herself before she suddenly went quiet, and I think most would agree that Starman is where the buses don't run..

I notice that nobody has taken the challenge as of yet :t:

As said before, the issue is that Ford has such a disreputable history that we have reached the point that nobody believes a word he says.

I doubt that I that anybody could specifically prove he was cheating on this occasion but I doubt that anybody could prove he has not manipulated the situation either. It is just yet another distasteful event with. Ford at the bottom of, it, like the. TtHJ, episode, like the Joe Screen episode and plenty of others that is turning fans off the sport.

Most people are not Poole haters, they just like to see a reasonable degree of fair play.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 3

I am not asking you to worry for me I am simply asking you for the forth time to name the names of those who in your opinion are the forum idiots.

To put it another way round, I would say the idiots are those who make extravagant claims then duck and dive instead of giving a straight answer when challenged, which is what you are starting to do now.

Idiocy is not ,I limited to those outside Poole. Red Panda made a complete idiot of herself before she suddenly went quiet, and I think most would agree that Starman is where the buses don't run..

As said before, the issue is that Ford has such a disreputable history that we have reached the point that nobody believes a word he says.

I doubt that I that anybody could specifically prove he was cheating on this occasion but I doubt that anybody could prove he has not manipulated the situation either. It is just yet another distasteful event with. Ford at the bottom of, it, like the. TtHJ, episode, like the Joe Screen episode and plenty of others that is turning fans off the sport.

Most people are not Poole haters, they just like to see a reasonable degree of fair play.

Well Mr Addio, if you have quoted my post as an example of idiocy, i would suggest that you loosen up a little and try to develop a sense of humour

• Like 1

For the fourth (forth??) time I don't need to name them as they stand out like a spare todger at a wedding! And unfortunately one or two of our own supporters fall into that category too.

And EUREKA he's got it! :t:

Is it so difficult to grasp that many believe, including some of their own fans, that Poole have a history of using, shall we say, dubious tactics. Is it then a surprise that when an out of form rider is replaced by a guest, who most believed would score more, that people are suspicious and likely to believe the worst. It's human nature.

In this instance he replaced a rider with a medical certificate, the fact he was 'out of form' (in your opinion) is irrelevant.

• Like 2

Well Mr Addio, if you have quoted my post as an example of idiocy, i would suggest that you loosen up a little and try to develop a sense of humour

Nope . wasn't quoting your post as an example. In fact it didn't even cross my mind, so no fingers pointed at you as far as I am concerned.

Great. So healing physically is more important than healing psychologically?? In your world I guess I can see that logic!! :nono:

• Like 3

I agree if that is the truth but i also think it suits Belle Vue to use a fully fit and in form Jonsson. If Poole are open to criticism regarding North's situation then i don't think Zagar's situation should go unchallenged.

Great. So healing physically is more important than healing psychologically?? In your world I guess I can see that logic!! :nono:

You beat me to it!!

• Like 1

No rider reaching the play-offs can be used by another team in the play-offs - its a rule (17.7.2 I think?!)

No rider reaching the play-offs can be used by another team in the play-offs - its a rule (17.7.2 I think?!)

We're not in the playoffs

For the fourth (forth??) time I don't need to name them as they stand out like a spare todger at a wedding! And unfortunately one or two of our own supporters fall into that category too.

And EUREKA he's got it! :t:

In this instance he replaced a rider with a medical certificate, the fact he was 'out of form' (in your opinion) is irrelevant.

Comprehension is clearly a problem. I am not and have not challenged the veracity of the North situation. If you look back at my posts you will find I said we should wait until evidence was forthcoming before forming an opinion. The point I am trying to make and which I am sure most grasp, is that you cannot blame people being suspicious of an organisation which, by your own admission, has done things in the past which justify that suspicion. It is the organizational which is to blame not those who subsequently question their credibility. That does not mean that I approve of the more childish and extreme comments, they are not justified.

As for North, it is not my opinion that he was out of form, his recent scores prove it.

• Like 2

What about your own reputation of spouting lies and not being able to man up and admit you were wrong, despite the fact you have not tried to backup proving YOUR accusations.

Guess you're just not man enough. Game Over for you.

What exactly have I lied about.