British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Id say its bending the rules to get the best outcome for Poole. No blame attached to North id feel the same. Not sure id be playing golf though!

Think Arson Fire may have hit the nail on the head

So if a rider is really worried about say money, hes stressed and his mind is elsewhere... Would a guest be allowed??

• Like 1

nail on the head.... But being self employed may be different??

Still has a contract and is being employed by someone for x amount of meetings. If your were self employed in any other job would you need a doctors note? I'm not self employed so genuinely dont know.

Still has a contract and is being employed by someone for x amount of meetings. If your were self employed in any other job would you need a doctors note? I'm not self employed so genuinely dont know.

im not sure.

No problem with him not wanting to ride if its true... But the sanctioning of a like for like guest is baffling....

Sheet grey sky and steady light rain (am 5 miles away )

Have you seen Norths scores the last few weeks? Kennett strengthens them greatly.

I've woke up thinking we can still do this but of course it a long shot. R/R should be good for around 7 points but what we need most is Howarth to get into some form like last years playoff final at Poole. Sarjeant has shown more than once he can beat Newman around Poole but he will will have to do it more than once tonight. Hopeful of Josh Bates scoring a few too. No concerns over Harris, Hans or King as they've all done well around Poole at least once this season. Its a huge ask after what's gone on over the weekend but Cmon You Bees!!!

if Josh Bates scores more than a point I will be amazed. Poole to win this in a canter and thus will be a non event.

Not trying to be funny but we have all spent the last six months watching select team vs select team in a bid to see which clubs select team makes the top four, somehow i do not think it matters one bit if the play offs happen to contain the odd guest regardless of the reason after what has gone on before.

I took umbrage at his cheat comments, in the same way his use Fraud instead of Ford makes me pity him.

Look I get it, the fact it's north after his poor form is bound to raise suspicions especially with the way you all view Poole. But it is what it is, and while he isn't in the best of form I still think he is the better option than any guest.

Your'e the one who should be pitied . being so blinkered that you try to defend what is obvious to everyone else ,,

• Like 2

if Josh Bates scores more than a point I will be amazed. Poole to win this in a canter and thus will be a non event.

It should be Ellis at Poole. Horses for courses at all that. I can guarantee if Newman was the one injured we would use Ellis.

I would imagine that in the case of speedway, not being in the right frame of mind to do your job due to family worries is far more relevant than it would be in other occupations due to the damage that can be done on a speedway bike. Therefore a doctor is likely to provide a certificate on that basis.

so yet again i ask you and others...........why was Holder a hero for riding in the gp yet you all believe North shouldnt ride?? Bunch of hypocrites

• Like 1

After all this arguing I would laugh my Simpsons socks off if it was rained off 😆

Coventry need a wet track, so they need it on today. Dry on Weds.

im not sure.

No problem with him not wanting to ride if its true... But the sanctioning of a like for like guest is baffling....

Yep no blame on North at all.