British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Poole won this play off at Brandon, that's the truth of the matter. All this nonsense about Dak is just a smoke screen, i fancy they would win at home with only six riders in the team anyway...

Poole won this play off at Brandon, that's the truth of the matter. All this nonsense about Dak is just a smoke screen, i fancy they would win at home with only six riders in the team anyway...

That's not the point Blu, it's about fair play. If they'd have beaten us tonight fair and square then fine ( some would have made excuses I know)but the rest of us would have accepted it!

Edit.

It's not about Dak, it's about Ford getting a facility for a rider who is not injured.

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

Hardly the best team when neither team have their full line up. Ones strengthened whilst the other is really weakened.

I noticed you are very new to this site (imagine new to the sport as well by your posts) seems like you have just come to stir.

Lol another one. Am surprised though you're quite familiar with me on Twitter and indeed Facebook yesterday lol.

As for stirring I think the words pot, kettle and black are not very far away. I was interested to see a number of fellow bees fans don't like you either 😊

• Like 1

You and game on May think it's a hoax, I can tell you it's not.

Point me to any of my posts that say I think it's a hoax. What a pathetic thing to say. Actually to save you looking the only previous comment I've made is this one to starman. I like things fair and above board. If Poole can delay cancelling a Sky match until the day before why did Coventry have to give 48 hours notice? Anyway, the latest news just about sums things up. Agree with Jacques hope you enjoy your trophy, champagne and fireworks and yes that's me being bitter again just in case you're in any doubt.

Edited by Gemini

It's not hard to see where Infamy Havelock gets it from.

Oh, look who's here, what took you so long?

• Like 1

Lindgren on Sunday on his best bikes. :D

Składy
Lokomotiv Daugavpils50 Nr Zawodnik 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Suma 9 Maksim Bogdanow w 2* 1 1 d 4+1 10 Kjastas Puodżuks 3 3 0 0 3 9 11 Fredrik Lindgren 2* 3 1 3 1 10+1 12 Joonas Kylmaekorpi 0 13 Antonio Lindbaeck 2 3 2* 3 1 3 14+1 14 Jewgienij Kostygow 3 0 0 3 15 Andrzej Lebiediew d 1* 3 3 2 1 10+1 MDM Komputery ŻKS Ostrovia40 Nr Zawodnik 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Suma 1 Mikkel Michelsen 2 w 0 1* 3+1 2 Michał Szczepaniak 1 1 2 3 Mateusz Szczepaniak 1 2 2* w 0 5+1 4 Scott Nicholls 0 1* 3 1 2 d 7+1 5 Rune Holta 3 3 2 2 3 2 15 6 Mateusz Borowicz 2 2* 1 2 7+1 7 Oskar Ajtner-Gollob 1 0 d 1

When we close in little over a year, it will be a total relief not to be involved in this kind of cr@p.

Pains me to say it, but actually looking forward to shutting down so the club can rest peacefully.

Sad thing is, I'm not the only one that feels this way.

• Like 4

Bit sick of all this Holder rode so North should ride carp.

Human beings (and that includes speedway riders) cope with stress/shock/anxiety/bad news in different ways. Holder obviously felt that the best way he could help Darcy was to go and ride for him as it were. Dakota obviously doesn't feel able to ride to his full potential at present. Now whether Holder should have been allowed to ride by the authorities is another argument!

• Like 2

Every rider is different,look at garrity,most would of called it a night, he carried on despite the huge amount of pain he was clearly in, you can't judge riders as they are different with emotions,pain,ect.

You all realise Dak is not Chris Holder right? Nor is he Emil or Tai. Everyone handles things differently. The reason Holder was held in such high regard for racing was in no small part because most of us were admitting we wouldn't have been able to summon up the courage and focus to compartmentalise in the same way Chris could. Not one of us (except the most determined idiot) would've had a bad word to say about Chris if he had decided not to ride, bit hypocritical if we don't apply the same consideration to Dak.

Looking increasingly like the weather is going to make all this bickering academic anyway.

and the 2 awards for completly missing my point goes to??????

Holder - not in the right frame of mind to ride in the gp

North - not in the right frame of mind to ride in a play off much

Holder - rides

North - doesnt

Holder - seen by Poole fans as doing the right thing by riding when he clearly wasnt right to

North - seen by Poole fans as doing the right thing by not riding.

Seems to me Poole fans always defend their antics

and the 2 awards for completly missing my point goes to??????

Holder - not in the right frame of mind to ride in the gp

North - not in the right frame of mind to ride in a play off much

Holder - rides

North - doesnt

Holder - seen by Poole fans as doing the right thing by riding when he clearly wasnt right to

North - seen by Poole fans as doing the right thing by not riding.

Seems to me Poole fans always defend their antics

Not everybody defends their antics!

• Like 1

You and game on May think it's a hoax, I can tell you it's not.

know one has indicated its a hoax, don't be so defensive.

It could easily be Poole cheating or it could easily be that Dak really isn't in any position to ride.

It smells fishy either way.

But what is the answer? Would we be happy if Dak rode, knowing he might really be in a bad place right now?

Surely that should read bad plaice. ;)

• Like 1

So many assumptions being made without being fully aware of the facts.

Good post by 'Grandstand' on the Poole site.

Without all the details people tend to make opinions based on whether they are Poole or anti-Poole.

My ideal scenario tonight would be a Poole win with Kennett failing to score.

Looking out of my window this minute it seems the rain has picked up again so that might be the only winner tonight.

Edited by Pirate Baz
  • Like 2