British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Yes I will as I fully expect him to ride 100% for Poole, something he didn't always do for Coventry this season. I'm sure you've got a few riders you're never been keen on ~ Hans was one of mine, along with Troy Batchelor, Davey Watt, Darcy Ward and Krystof Kasprzak. Fortunately it's not a very long list.

And funnily enough, all ex Poole riders!!!!!!!!

And the way Poole get through riders, it will only increase!

There could well be at least 2 of them that aren't 'ex'-Poole!!!! :shock::wink:

Thats a very Poole biased list :D

Purely a coincidence. Most Aussie's too ~ strange. :P

• Like 3

Really hope Jason Garity signs for the bees again this year. It would be really nice as it our last season at Brandon to have Greg herbie back in bees colours

Very pleased to see that the name of Gary Snooks has reappeared on Bees website as Starting Marshal - an indication that he is back to full and good health again! :t:

Edited by Midland Red
  • Like 5

Very pleased to see that the name of Gary Snooks has reappeared on Bees website as Starting Marshal - an indication that he is back to full and good health again! :t:

Can someone please tell him not to put riders at risk by allowing them to line up without goggles!! :wink::D

Can someone please tell him not to put riders at risk by allowing them to line up without goggles!! :wink::D

he wont he's clued up on the rules , unlike others....

strikes me ford has now got so much control that even ref's are scared to make a decision against poole . let alone the scb/bspa, oh and add sky tv to that

Edited by heathen chemistry
  • Like 2

strikes me ford has now got so much control that even ref's are scared to make a decision against poole . let alone the scb/bspa, oh and add sky tv to that

Tell me how Ford has got so much control when he is not on the BSPA committee and has not been for several years................

RP

i dont think it matters him not being on the commitee

you only have to look and see , rules going in poole favour year on year ....

either the other promoters need to grow a pair or ford has got influence one way or another

• Like 1

Buildbase continue with sponsorship in 2016.

They might be thinking if they sponsor this year they might be in with a shout of providing cement and diggers for Ole Olsen Drive!

And just the way it should be. 😋 Edited by Steve Shovlar

Steve Shovlar, on 15 Nov 2015 - 6:43 PM, said:

They might be thinking if they sponsor this year they might be in with a shout of providing cement and diggers for Ole Olsen Drive!

And just the way it should be.

Shameful post that Steve ..Sad ..

• Like 6