British Speedway Forum

The South Coast version of Jimmy Tarbuck strikes again😀😀

Edited by Crazy robin

...and hopefully scoring more than he did in sweden last night!!!!

He looked last night as poor has he did at Wolves!!!

With 2 of the 4 heatleaders barely scoring currently and 2 of Pooles best performers potentially facing extended lay offs I don't think I'd necessarily agree with that. I can't see this Poole side winning many meetings on the road and even at home I can see a couple of defeats, including tomorrow. The big guns have to start scoring consistently but at the moment I can't see it happening any time soon.

Hopefully I'm completely wrong

Edited: Does this make me a numpty?!

No, not at all, a most reasoned response..

However, I don't think any other team could remain remotely competitive if their heatleader(s) were equally struggling !

Brady to ride for Plymouth perhaps rumor has it. Good idea will learn how to ride small tracks could be of our advantage in the future.

Adam Qualifies for the World U21 finals with a 4th place tonight in Pardubice. Just missing out on a podium place after a run off with Hansen.

one happy old man !

• Like 7

Adam Qualifies for the World U21 finals with a 4th place tonight in Pardubice. Just missing out on a podium place after a run off with Hansen.

one happy old man !

Well done Adam, super stuff. :t:

Edited by Starman2006

one happy old man !

so you should be, well done team Ellis !

one happy old man !

Fantastic news. He hit the ground running and has gone from strength to strength. Fully deserved.

one happy old man !

Excellent!

one happy old man !

Congratulations to Ellis. Good to see a Brit through to the u21 final

Lets hope Brady does the same at BV this evening!!

ps. Finally the first selection of 2016 Poole merchandise is now available from their online shop!!!! :-)

Edited by Skidder1

more important than brady qualifying lets hope all or some of the other brits qualify today

Well said 👍🏻

more important than brady qualifying lets hope all or some of the other brits qualify today

Typical of Poole to put their own selfish needs above those of the sport in Britain as a whole.

Form a queue for those souvenirs, especially the Matt Ford doll with the sun shining out of his backside! (The alternative model with a magazine seller had to be cancelled - the focus group is still in therapy).

Edited by rmc
  • Like 1

Lets hope Brady does the same at BV this evening!!

ps. Finally the first selection of 2016 Poole merchandise is now available from their online shop!!!! :-)

surely you want the brits to qualify first rather than an Aussie???

then again Poole fans would rather see Holder win the title than Woffinden so im not suprised.

Never understand club before country. When Rickardsson and Gollob rode for us i didnt want them to beat any Brit at all, even ones i never took to like Havelock and Dugard.

Surely you want Lambert and Clegg to qualify ahead of Kurtz????

• Like 3