British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

If I sign a decent 3rd hl then you have a top 3 team.

Sign another 2nd string and its mediocre, may make the play offs but noticeably weaker than poole and belle vue

• Like 1

Doyle,Sedgeman,Morris,Grajczonek,Nielsen,Wright( an another?) what are people's thoughts happy.?

A team of Aussies. Think a lot will depend on the last signing. Will need a strong heatleader type rider.

Edited by mdmc82

Oh Dear, massive own goal that one. You must have missed about weeks full of posts that concentrated on the usual suspects questioned and lied about what had happened to Dak's Dad and said there was nothing wrong with him and there had not been an accident as reported.

Ain't you just typical of the anti Ford Mania that usually gets it all wrong. Not like you to get negative is it. :shock::shock::party::party::t:

I try to look at the life with reality and hope everything is straight and above board. To me rights right and wrongs is nobody business. Unlike some, I speak as I find, and if that comes across as negative then so be it. You appear to be one of those Ford followers, who can never see any wrong in all he does. Because of that I find it pointless trying to discuss or argue any point, cos quite frankly you will have lost all sense of reality...... :icon_smile_clown:

I wonder how long we will be kept waiting on the final signing? Good to see Morris back though.

• Like 1

Our team will be just fine, best number 1 in the league & riders like Sedgy, Josh & Nick who will improve. Reserves aren't too shabby either. Top 4 side easily

A team of Aussies. Think a lot will depend on the last signing. Will need a strong heatleader type rider.

Maybe Swindon should change their name from Robins to kangaroos.

Decent looking team though.

No surprise in the signing of Nick, just need one more now for the Roobins Team.

• Like 2

cant believe Swindon haven't re-signed Batch, he has shown great loyalty and dedication to the Robins, he deserves better than this from Rossiter and co.

• Like 1

I dont rate this Swindon side at the moment, last signing crucial for them.

Compared to the Bees!! In my opinion a very good side and will challenge for honours..

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

I'd put Belle Vue & Poole above us as things stand....but of the rest and looking at riders left I think we'll be in the mix again.

Rosco said at the end of last season that he would look at where we've fallen short in the last couple of seasons. All those signed so far will put it on the line and give 100% all of the time in my opinion.

If we can add Michelsen then I think that would put us on par with the other 2, but I'd say unlikely signing

I try to look at the life with reality and hope everything is straight and above board. To me rights right and wrongs is nobody business. Unlike some, I speak as I find, and if that comes across as negative then so be it. You appear to be one of those Ford followers, who can never see any wrong in all he does. Because of that I find it pointless trying to discuss or argue any point, cos quite frankly you will have lost all sense of reality...... :icon_smile_clown:

Still missed a whole weeks posts about the subject of Dak's Dad's accident, and yet you accuse me of not having a sense of reality. FFS.

And we're assuming that Jason Doyle rides at least to his 2015 standard, coming back from a big off in his last race and with a change of home track at the start of next season, and again mid-way through the season. (Hope you're mending well Jason.)

Guess Rosco is planning a winter in Oz next year with all the Roos signed up for the Roobins.

As long as they all get on, Rosco knows that a good team spirit is worth a few points per meeting in itself, so should get that with those Aussie boys.

• Like 2