British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

I note with interest that Baldy, POB and beerhut are having their say about Tungate before he's even started. Don't be alarmed Robins fans, you've got a little winner there.

• Like 1

Yes, good point Alexander, I missed the 12:00 start time.

(At least with Rohan being signed up you don't have to worry about changing your profile picture again for a while.)

Alexander?

I note with interest that Baldy, POB and beerhut are having their say about Tungate before he's even started. Don't be alarmed Robins fans, you've got a little winner there. [/quote

I havent exactly slated him though have I?

I note with interest that Baldy, POB and beerhut are having their say about Tungate before he's even started. Don't be alarmed Robins fans, you've got a little winner there. [/quote

I havent exactly slated him though have I?

In fairness you haven't, and I didn't say you had. Perhaps its unfair of me to associate you with the other two!

In fairness you haven't, and I didn't say you had. Perhaps its unfair of me to associate you with the other two!

Nothing wrong with Rohan, he'l do a good job for Swindon, and it keeps the Aussie theme going..

Lol

Well he was when he rode for us at Poole. Maybe riding for the best team in the country brought the best out of him! :t:

Nothing wrong with Rohan, he'l do a good job for Swindon, and it keeps the Aussie theme going..

He's a decent rider but is a level below the rider he is replacing.

I note with interest that Baldy, POB and beerhut are having their say about Tungate before he's even started. Don't be alarmed Robins fans, you've got a little winner there.

Slated don't think so , frustrating is more of a word I would use with Tungate. He's got talent said that before its if he decides to use it is the question at hand.

Well he was when he rode for us at Poole. Maybe riding for the best team in the country brought the best out of him! :t:

Maybe thats it, just can't remember him giving it his all when riding at Foxhall... however put him on a bigger track and a Polish quick bike then he will do well. tbf he's a bit like Jarek Hampel, super quick when his head is ok, but can both look a bit "novicey" when not gating.

Should do ok at Swindon, but time will tell if riding in 3 leagues will take their toll.....

Maybe thats it, just can't remember him giving it his all when riding at Foxhall... however put him on a bigger track and a Polish quick bike then he will do well. tbf he's a bit like Jarek Hampel, super quick when his head is ok, but can both look a bit "novicey" when not gating.

Should do ok at Swindon, but time will tell if riding in 3 leagues will take their toll.....

If he's a bit like Jarek Hampel then we're laughing!!

I think that's the main thing as Dak would've looked to up his average to 7 or above & I can't see Rohan doing that.

Hope I'm proved wrong & he will have my support as totally understand the club going with a rider based in Britain.

• Like 1

Hope he behaves himself and does not go round knocking other riders off after the race ,dirty little man,should have been banned for a season for that disgusting move

• Like 5

North is no world beater, and Tungate could surprise, being at Somerset will help i believe he will score big points there.

North is no world beater, and Tungate could surprise, being at Somerset will help i believe he will score big points there.

He will Sidney, but on the flip side, being at Swindon Somerset will also see the benifit.