British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

:D That being the case why do folks keep responding to it's bait? Just ignore and eventually it will get bored & go away. :P

I have been saying that for years, but still they keep on answering the pillock.

• Like 1

Best wishes to Mrs Rosco (Julie) who goes into hospital for an op today. Get well soon Julie (I hate to think of Rosco in the kitchen on his own!!)

Best wishes to Mrs Rosco (Julie) who goes into hospital for an op today. Get well soon Julie (I hate to think of Rosco in the kitchen on his own!!)

Beans on toast or take aways on the menu ?.

• Like 1

About two/three years ago I was told by those supposedly ITK, (not you Skidder :D ) that the multi-aliased one is unfortunately one very very fat lonesome girlie..

funny-fat-women-girls-people-obese-image

Life hasn't been kind has it..

Bloody ell its the new Chelsea physio

• Like 3

Mourinho wasn't fired, she ate him..

• Like 3

Do you really have to put The Rossiter's personal stuff on here as it hasn't been mentioned anywhere else so maybe that's how they wanted it?.

• Like 2

Do you really have to put The Rossiter's personal stuff on here as it hasn't been mentioned anywhere else so maybe that's how they wanted it?.

Just another case of skidder reminding us that he is ITK.

I think we are supposed to be impressed. :wink:

Just another case of skidder reminding us that he is ITK.

I think we are supposed to be impressed. :wink:

Not really in the know, Rosco posted about it on twitter yesterday!!

• Like 3

Not really in the know, Rosco posted about it on twitter yesterday!!

Yes but only one person put it on here so as usual he could try to make out he's in the know as usual

So it seems you can't even wish a friend good luck any more?! Although I'm not on twitter, it was all over Facebook yesterday by Alun and Julie themselves, including Julie thanking everyone for their good wishes.

Its nothing to do with 'being in the know', as some are calling it. Alun and Julie have been friends since Rosco skippered Poole all those successful years ago!! :t:

• Like 2

So it seems you can't even wish a friend good luck any more?! Although I'm not on twitter, it was all over Facebook yesterday by Alun and Julie themselves, including Julie thanking everyone for their good wishes.

Its nothing to do with 'being in the know', as some are calling it. Alun and Julie have been friends since Rosco skippered Poole all those successful years ago!! :t:

If that's so , then why not just pick up the phone and give her your best wishes one to one ? A much better idea IMO. :t:

Too much bickering! It seems no one can say anything without someone taking offence or arguing these days! :rolleyes:

It's nearly Christmas ppl - sit back, relax and remember it is the season of goodwill to all :t:

On another note - it's good to see that Gjedde is riding in the UK next season - for Plymouth. Hope it is a success for him and Plymouth

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 3