British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Glasgow V Edinburgh The Final 16th/17th October @7.30pm/7.00pm

Congratulations Monarchs , they have been the best team all season and deserve to win , still proud of the Tiggers considering where we have been last few years it has been a great season. Roll on next season ... is it March yet ?

• Like 3

playoffs are a total nonsense, Edinburgh best team right from the off, plenty money for the promoters though

well done monarchs

plenty money for the promoters

Especially at £20 a ticket

Richard Lawson showed some class at the end of the meeting.

Which was? Genuinely didn't see it.

They were good and we weren't simple as that well done to Edinburgh worthy champions but it has been brilliant just to have a team that can compete we just need to keep the momentum going the way the Monarchs do year after year.

:t: .

Which was? Genuinely didn't see it.

Went round applauding the fan's off both sides after heat 15.

• Like 2

Yes indeed, well done to Edinburgh.

Best team over the season, and I really don't understand why we need playoffs when there is no promotion system.

What a year for Glasgow however.

From Zero to Hero thanks to the brothers and I hope the crowds they are getting re-inforce that they are pulling speedway in the right direction.

Well Done Edinburgh, a well deserved title.

As for Glasgow and their being out in their places. This is how it works. As Frost, Sandhu and even Stuart Bamford back in the 80s. Come in with money and ambition and they screw you over.

Well done to Monarchs,Cook Masters and Wolbert are sheer class round the Dale.Lawson,Sargeant and Sticky got pass marks for effort .The other 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pains me to say it, but has to be said .... Well done Monarchs. Better team over the two legs, won fair and square. In my opinion you'd won the league anyway by topping it over 24 meetings. So only right you took the spoils tonight. That was hard to type, but needed to be said. Beer anyone?

• Like 5

Congratulations to both teams for keeping the interest of neutral supporters going well into October. Just sorry Summers got injured in first leg as he would certainly have helped to make it closer and give the Tigers a better chance. Having said that, Edinburgh have been the team to beat all season so well done the Monarchs but also well done Glasgow for returning as a team to be reckoned with.

Diamonds 5 year plan will keep both of our Scottish neighbours on their toes so roll on 2016

• Like 2

Pains me to say it, but has to be said .... Well done Monarchs. Better team over the two legs, won fair and square. In my opinion you'd won the league anyway by topping it over 24 meetings. So only right you took the spoils tonight. That was hard to type, but needed to be said. Beer anyone?

Ive had enough the s*ite they served up at Armadale would put an alcoholic off lager well i had to get something in should have drank more might have been less painful to watch.

• Like 1

Well done Edinburgh - deserving champions.

• Like 3

took age to run. The letter given out (only to those not wearing Edinburgh colours) left a bad taste. .

I got a letter, despite having my edinburgh jacket on, so unsure if there was an order to give only to glasgow fans or not...

• Like 2

Well done Monarchs team and fans. Roll on March. Hopefully the spring cup will be on and we see what happens from there.

Edited by damosuzuki
  • Like 1

Congratulations to both teams for keeping the interest of neutral supporters going well into October. Just sorry Summers got injured in first leg as he would certainly have helped to make it closer and give the Tigers a better chance. Having said that, Edinburgh have been the team to beat all season so well done the Monarchs but also well done Glasgow for returning as a team to be reckoned with.

Diamonds 5 year plan will keep both of our Scottish neighbours on their toes so roll on 2016

hope your right haway the ladds in your tablet space you mossed bob andrews george glen, russ dent .can remember russ dent when he turned up at old meadowbank edinburgh .all the rider parked there cars in the little lane outside stadia .if anybody watches the rerun of heartbeat on tv .that taxi driver old taxi ,well that was the same as what russ dent had with the rear seats out,as we and my mates about 12 13 years old help russ to put his bike in rear of vaux.velux aye happy days