British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Individual Manipulation Of Averages

Long term lurker but new poster.

Really? You post like someone who ran away when you you were sh!te a few years ago, but are now back because yor gud again. :)

Yor kidding yourself aswell :)

Any gud? Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

Really?

Any gud?

Yes, not sure how to prove that to you though?

Love the fact you think it's only the your/you're part of the post i was going to correct.

Love the fact you think it's only the your/you're part of the post i was going to correct.

Aye dont

Weej paranoia out in force again!

Na. Seen it all too many times on BSF over the years.

Going by your previous posts. I'll assume you're correcting your spelling on your post? ;)

Na. Seen it all too many times on BSF over the years.

Going by your previous posts. I'll assume you're correcting your spelling on your post? ;)

How are we spelling weej these days?

I don't do spelling grammar correction on here.

Too small minded for me.

Bigger priorities in life.

Leave that to others.

Superior.

• Like 3

Superior.

Or .... ££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Worked well this year.

Work in progress not a bad start but don't your worry you little cotton socks about it well be fine and so should you lot once the begging bowl has been emptied from this season and dusted down for next.

Edited by Gazc

Worked well this year.

Cracking stadium, plenty facilities, plenty entertainment, plenty revenue from food and drink sales during meetings and out with, great atmosphere during meetings, future secured. Yep it has worked well. And at your team?

• Like 1

Cracking stadium, plenty facilities, plenty entertainment, plenty revenue from food and drink sales during meetings and out with, great atmosphere during meetings, future secured. Yep it has worked well. And at your team?

And as some would say "Where did it all go wrong George". (parody on he George Best joke and Miss World) :D:D:P

• Like 2

And as some would say "Where did it all go wrong George". (parody on he George Best joke and Miss World) :D:D:P

Only downside is .... you can't choose your neighbours.

• Like 3

Work in progress not a bad start but don't your worry you little cotton socks about it well be fine and so should you lot once the begging bowl has been emptied from this season and dusted down for next.

That's fine but the rules in speedway don't really allow for work in progress for the team as such. As we all know the minute you get a settled and successful side it's ripped apart.

Seven trophies in two years. I'll settle for that i think.

I visited Ashfield for the first time this year and was very very impressed. It's great to see some investment in the sport up here. Don't get too comfortable though, we all know from the horrible world of football that people can become disinterested quickly! A few more seasons of no cups/leagues they might want a new toy to play with. I hope not though.