British Speedway Forum

PK not another rider way past his best who will go off the boil later in the season when the going gets tough. It has to be Richard Lawson if we sign PK I aint going next season waste of time.

Better than Pedersen? His average is 3.87 for a reason.

Yes, riding 15 meetings for Leicester being the main one!!! :D

• Like 1

I think PK would be a great fit as a s/string but rumour has it he is not ultra keen to come to the EL next season which would be a great shame for his British career to end that way but IMO maybe it is just the money on the table from Wolves who knows?

Whether it's the money or the travelling or a bit of both who knows.

However it seems he is happy to help Wolves out if we need him.

This Lakeside team looks the best in many years .It has the perfect balance to me its us and Poole for the league with Wolves bottom.

This Lakeside team looks the best in many years .It has the perfect balance to me its us and Poole for the league with Wolves bottom.

Who's us

Who's us

You've given the game away already, but Paul is Andy's brother and both rode for Coventry during their racing careers.

Who's us

It has a team for every alias.

They include defunct teams now there are that many.

• Like 1

PK not another rider way past his best who will go off the boil later in the season when the going gets tough. It has to be Richard Lawson if we sign PK I aint going next season waste of time.

No good having Richard Lawson if Glasgow switch race nights to Friday. We'll have to wait and see on that point. I very much doubt it would be PK who apparently doesn't come cheap. If Awesome doesn't come though, the options do appear to be limited.

No good having Richard Lawson if Glasgow switch race nights to Friday. We'll have to wait and see on that point. I very much doubt it would be PK who apparently doesn't come cheap. If Awesome doesn't come though, the options do appear to be limited.

The Glasgow website/fixtures section states first match 27th March which is a Sunday so suggests they won't be using Fridays.

Edited by tocha

What a ridiculous comment.

How can you say we have 'the perfect balance' when the team hasn't even been completed?

• Like 1

The Team has been completed and trust me it will be a play off final team .Cowboy Cook and Neil Vulture will lend us to the promised land

The Team has been completed and trust me it will be a play off final team .Cowboy Cook and Neil Vulture will lend us to the promised land

Vatcher left weeks ago.

Vatcher left weeks ago.

Replaced by Neil Vulture clearly.