British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Where is this confirmed please?

Just a couple of days quicker than the FIM,me :party::P

£25 for 2 world class events and someone has a grump having to pay £5 parking for each meeting giving much enjoyment.

When I went to Cardiff it was £ 10 to park your car.

The five pound is for all day if you wish it !!

Jesus why moan. If you do not want to pay ten pounds then don't pay and leave it there.

G Laguta practising on Tuesday and will make a decision then if he can race Friday.

Less than a hundred seats left in the temp stands as of now for the Final.

As far as I am aware these are the only tickets left in total .....

The East stand looking really good. Just hope toilet facilities and decent food are as good. Nearly forgot..... need good sound system too.

Edited by OveFundinFan

Only 66 seats left now, could be sold out by end of today.

Is their any standing room left?

Should really put what tickets have sold out on the SWC website.

Edited by tellboy

That is fantastic news. There are going to be a lot of people who will turn up on the day thinking they can just pay and walk in, such is the mentality of the average speedway fan and the fact that they are not used to buying tickets in advance.

The touts will be out in force!

Delighted I got my tickets and hotel sorted out months ago, looks like there`s going to be some disappointed people come Friday and Saturday.

• Like 2

Delighted I got my tickets and hotel sorted out months ago, looks like there`s going to be some disappointed people come Friday and Saturday.

With 66 tickets left its a sell out. You would get a lot more than that turning up in the hope of getting in on the night.

But surely there's a lot more Friday only tickets available as some fans will only come for the Final?

That is fantastic news. There are going to be a lot of people who will turn up on the day thinking they can just pay and walk in, such is the mentality of the average speedway fan and the fact that they are not used to buying tickets in advance.

The touts will be out in force!

Could be quite a few Polish fans turn up, buying in advance is sometimes not the norm in Poland

Is their any standing room left?

Should really put what tickets have sold out on the SWC website.

No standing sold out a while ago.

With 66 tickets left its a sell out. You would get a lot more than that turning up in the hope of getting in on the night.

But surely there's a lot more Friday only tickets available as some fans will only come for the Final?

Presume when it sells out there will be announcements on sgp website and Twitter etc saying don't turn up.

There will be Friday tickets available, nothing been said yet if they going to be available on the day, presume they will.

Please think of the residents and try and use the park & ride. It will be fastest and easiest way to park your cars.

The park & ride is at the Etihad Stadium. There will be 8 large coaches ferrying fans to and from the stadium. These coaches will drop fans right outside the Nationalspeedway Stadium.

The coaches will leave once full, which is expected to be every 5 minutes.

Price of this park & ride service will be £5 per day.

Also Please be aware that on the SWC weekend the Belle Vue track shop is not permitted to be open under the BSI contract.

Only official BSI merchandise will be available. There will be a total of 8 stalls open.

• Like 1