British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PolskiZuzel

The 2016 Speedway Best Pairs Cup

Anyone think that was a fix for TV ;)

Had Monster reached the final I might have said yes ;)

• Like 2

Woffy out for the race-off?

No chance!

Edited by Terry

Deserving winners. Fogo power have been great tonight & no last place all night 👏

Hahaha took the World Champ to get the win, didn't even get 3rd :D

Hahaha took the World Champ to get the win, didn't even get 3rd :D

Great isn't it 😂 Poor Tai only turned up for the podium

• Like 1

He was probably too tired to race anyway. Got a hectic day today doing 5 minutes of racing so no point wasting energy.

Meeting was pretty good but utterly meaningless. The celebrations by the winners seemed completely over the top for what is no more than a corporate event for invited guests. Still, the riders had to look like it meant something for their sponsors.

If it was the speedway FIM best pairs World Final it would have had meaning. It shows what some riders thought whenPepe couldnt be bothered to ride when it mattered.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

Watched it last night, must say I was not particularly inspired. Sure there was some good races but the whole event (all 3 meetings) just seem to lack something..... maybe it was the meaningless teams.

• Like 1

Anyone think that semi was a fix for TV ;)

Isn't the whole competition 'a fix for TV'?? :D:shock:

Great isn't it Poor Tai only turned up for the podium

Too tired after racing twice the previous week. :lol::lol:

He has a GP, two meetings in Poland and a practise session at Cardiff over 4 consecutive days in July. Hancock is right to mention the work his mechanics will do transporting the bikes by road. But looking at Kildermand's van it is impressive with a double bed so its not as bad as I first thought.

He was probably too tired to race anyway. Got a hectic day today doing 5 minutes of racing so no point wasting energy.

Meeting was pretty good but utterly meaningless. The celebrations by the winners seemed completely over the top for what is no more than a corporate event for invited guests. Still, the riders had to look like it meant something for their sponsors.

If it was the speedway FIM best pairs World Final it would have had meaning. It shows what some riders thought whenPepe couldnt be bothered to ride when it mattered.

I was thinking like you at first but could be his (Pepe) injury... Didnt he break his collarbone few weeks ago!?

They came, they saw, they almost conquered. Sadly the Team Eport2000.pl merchandise has arrived a tad late .

Anyone know where there's a market for Happy Hippos in ra-ra skirts that squeak "Team eport2000.pl forever" when you blow in their ears and whisper 'One Sport are doing all this for the benefit of world speedway'?

I could probably offload them in the EL section - they'll fall for anything in there....

Off to book my holiday in Ostrow.

Give us a "T" Okay, maybe not.

(Never worked when I used to do it for money :cry: )

Edited by rmc

I was thinking like you at first but could be his (Pepe) injury... Didnt he break his collarbone few weeks ago!?

dislocated shoulder that went straight back in.

dislocated shoulder that went straight back in.

That didn't hurt then... ;)