British Speedway Forum
Bunce

Speedway On Tv 2016

So much for Swedish League on a Tuesday then??!!

At least Lynn at Poole and Wolves will let Pearson & Tatum have raptures over the double points dingly dangly do dah thingy. Can't see much else in either fixture to get excited about.

At least Lynn at Poole and Wolves will let Pearson & Tatum have raptures over the double points dingly dangly do dah thingy. Can't see much else in either fixture to get excited about.

I love that description Star Lady :t::t::t:

• Like 1

So much for Swedish League on a Tuesday then??!!

For as many years as I can remember the final have always been Tues/wed- this year it`s a slight extension to that. the BSPA cannot claim they didn`t know of these dates.

Last two dates are both Swedish play-offs which undoubtedly have priorty-so

Wed 7th no NKI and possibly no Lambert

Mon 12th no Fricke

Can only be an innocent mess-up, it's not as if there is one team benefiting ... oh wait..

Double header not seen that before only the play offs by VT ex

They may have to start this at 7 to get through both and have a ref that does not keep stopping the races for restarts.

They may have to start this at 7 to get through both and have a ref that does not keep stopping the races for restarts.

It was always a 7 start

Watching the European Championship on BT Sport this evening.

Hmm; Latvia, Russia, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Slovenia; pardon my ignorance, but why no GB?

Are we not good enough to qualify or unable to find anyone willing to ride for us or is there some other reason please?

Double header not seen that before only the play offs by VT ex

Yes there has, Sky showed double header at Belle Vue couple of years ago.

Watching the European Championship on BT Sport this evening.

Hmm; Latvia, Russia, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Slovenia; pardon my ignorance, but why no GB?

Are we not good enough to qualify or unable to find anyone willing to ride for us or is there some other reason please?

All FIM EUROPE and ONE SPORT meetings are not considered by the BSPA as meetings that are granted a facility for riders missing domestic fixtures ie Kasprzak last night. However I think the ACU would like British representation so we will have to see what happens in the future.