British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Redcar Vs Berwick 24/3/15

Obviously it would be great if Berwick could get their 2016 season off to winning start but it would be wise not to get carried away whether its a win or loss as some riders will use these meetings to test out new kit.

2 home wins would be a good start for the respective Promotions,Berwick win on aggregate.

Edited by Fromafar

Just to set minds at ease.

Juttindra has listed his troops for both matches as Bjerre, Bukhave, Skidmore, Andersen, Bellego, Neilsen &

Just to set minds at ease.

Juttindra has listed his troops for both matches as Bjerre, Bukhave, Skidmore, Andersen, Bellego, Neilsen &

Isn't it Jitendra?

Edited by foamfence

It will be interesting to see how things go. At P&P I thought Payne looked far better than Bukhave, whether that means Payne is average and Bukhave is worse or Bukhave is good and Payne is very good, we'll find out on Thursday. I hope it turns out to be the latter, in which case we could have a decent season, but if it's the former it could turn out to be a difficult season ahead. Only time will tell.

Unless he's stepped up big time in the close season, Payne is just about a number 7 in the PL. He's not a top rider in the NL.

Having said that, I think Redcar might just be better than some are making out even if Havelock did sod up the mathematics completely.

See you tomorrow night.

Unless he's stepped up big time in the close season, Payne is just about a number 7 in the PL. He's not a top rider in the NL.

Having said that, I think Redcar might just be better than some are making out even if Havelock did sod up the mathematics completely.

See you tomorrow night.

That's the thing with P&P days, it's not possible to see 4 riders racing from the tapes. Payne looked smooth, quick and seamed to be riding the right line, Bukhave looked the opposite. But having said that, Bukhave was searching for different lines and learning the track, where as Payne found a line early on that worked for him and stuck to it, what he will do when there are 3 other riders beside him and he can't pick his own line, remains to be seen.

On the weather front, it's cool, drizzly day, the type that can slowly overwhelm a track if it continues for the next 8 hours, but if it stops in the next hour or so, could make for a perfect track (Fingers Crossed it the latter).

Looking forward to seeing you.

Will there be any updates available for this meeting, thanks

Actually I've been told he prefers Ben

He'd probably prefer to manage Glasgow as well.

• Like 1

Eh?

Don't ask he cums on the boys in a lot of his posts always look out for his posts entertaining to say the least.

Not sure if TJ will be there tonight. Been in bed all week with flu.

He's already stated he won't be.