British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Redcar Vs Berwick 24/3/15

Start of the season for both these teams, Pijper has a chest infection and Jorgensen has the flu but they are hoping to be riding in this, Berwick team is

Jorgensen

Pijper

Doolan

Mellgren

Alden

Wethers

Carr

Im unsure on the middle order of the Redcar team so I will wait for someone else to post that, I can see a really close meeting with the Bandits just coming out on top, 43-47

Comfy away win

Lets wait and see. A lot of unknowns in the Redcar team this year. With 2 coming back from injury and 2 who have not ridden the track competitively yet. Jonus B Anderson could be the ace card.

I would expect the order to be:

Bjerre

Bukhave

Skidmore

Andersen

Bellego

Nielsen

Payne

Tricky to judge the score with no form to really go off. On paper, we do not have the strongest looking team but I think we will be exciting to watch - certainly liked the look of Payne at P&P.

Will go for a close away win, but hopefully an entertaining meeting and no injuries.

Start of the season for both these teams, Pijper has a chest infection and Jorgensen has the flu but they are hoping to be riding in this, Berwick team is

Jorgensen

Pijper

Doolan

Mellgren

Alden

Wethers

Carr

Im unsure on the middle order of the Redcar team so I will wait for someone else to post that, I can see a really close meeting with the Bandits just coming out on top, 43-47

They don't have a 'middle order' just Rupert Bjerre and a lower order.

I'll be amazed if Berwick don't hit 50 points

The REDCAR reserves are unlikely to bother Mattie Wethers , this is one of the differences . Strange that Bukhove is paired with Lasse. What a difference it would have been if we had signed 2 x 6 pointers &I had Jonas at reserve instead of Nielson

• Like 2

Like to think we can win this one but I'm taking nothing for granted with it being our 1st meeting. Nice that there will be a full coach from Berwick going though... good support from the off :approve:

• Like 1

I would expect the order to be:

Bjerre

Bukhave

Skidmore

Andersen

Bellego

Nielsen

Payne

Tricky to judge the score with no form to really go off. On paper, we do not have the strongest looking team but I think we will be exciting to watch - certainly liked the look of Payne at P&P.

Will go for a close away win, but hopefully an entertaining meeting and no injuries.

It will be interesting to see how things go. At P&P I thought Payne looked far better than Bukhave, whether that means Payne is average and Bukhave is worse or Bukhave is good and Payne is very good, we'll find out on Thursday. I hope it turns out to be the latter, in which case we could have a decent season, but if it's the former it could turn out to be a difficult season ahead. Only time will tell.

I'll be amazed if Berwick don't hit 50 points

i will be amazed if they do . cant rule any team out this early in the season .

I would be shocked if Skidmore is not at 2, he loves it there and offers some protection - think Bukhave may go 4, with Bellego at 3 and Anderson 5 - but Bjerre and Anderson aside, it really doesn't matter about the rest in terms of scoring anyway.

I would be shocked if Skidmore is not at 2, he loves it there and offers some protection - think Bukhave may go 4, with Bellego at 3 and Anderson 5 - but Bjerre and Anderson aside, it really doesn't matter about the rest in terms of scoring anyway.

So the numbers they wore at P&P day were not an indicator?

Bukhave was at the Northern Speedway Launch at Brough Park yesterday (Monday) along with Andersen. Bukhave had the number 2 jacket on there too.

Bukhave was at the Northern Speedway Launch at Brough Park yesterday (Monday) along with Andersen. Bukhave had the number 2 jacket on there too.

And Andersen had the 4 on as well.

Just to set minds at ease.

Juttindra has listed his troops for both matches as Bjerre, Bukhave, Skidmore, Andersen, Bellego, Neilsen & Payne.